Gardening With Evergreen.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

Big Terps

Growing on a dime

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Nice job buddy! She definitely looks like she wil be a good yeilder. Got sum ball bat colas! U allways got sum colorful plants! What lights u use?
Thx dude keep up the good work!
1k hps flower. the ones i just posted in H thread, are under quantum boards first time flowering under those liking it so far especially for entry level led

my night temps get low in winter i think that has alot to do with the color i get
IMG_0123.JPGIMG_0124.JPG

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
1k hps flower. the ones i just posted in H thread, are under quantum boards first time flowering under those liking it so far especially for entry level led

my night temps get low in winter i think that has alot to do with the color i get
View attachment 53361View attachment 53362
Kool thx for info. Ive herd the leds bring out more colors in plants. Not sure if its true. But ya the cooler temps have a good way of bringing out them colors out i agree. Allways enjoy ur pics and info
Thx✌

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

View attachment 53361View attachment 53362
Same here I'm in the basement and night temps are 59 to 63 . I know that's low but I refuse to heat the tent . Def noticed the cold affected the plants this winter , especially the one closest to the tower fan . Lots of purple . I know it's cool looking but I hope it's not slowing my plants down . What temps u deal w ?

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Hey all sorry for the delay anyone waiting on seed will get them soon sending out tomorrow or Tuesday, I’ll toss a little something extra in! I was in a wreck totaled a truck walked away with only minor injuries but been taking time to heal and be with the family. Garden is still doing well just haven’t been in it as often.

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Hey all sorry for the delay anyone waiting on seed will get them soon sending out tomorrow or Tuesday, I’ll toss a little something extra in! I was in a wreck totaled a truck walked away with only minor injuries but been taking time to heal and be with the family. Garden is still doing well just haven’t been in it as often.
Sorry to hear ,glad u good . Fam first

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Holy shit man!! Monday of last week? We had a coyple inches of ice. It wook me 2 hours to get home and went pff the road 3 times!! Saw a car flipped on its roof, tractor trailers stopped in the middle of hills cause they lost traction. I havent puckered up many times while driving, but I d8d last week. Now construction of most places are considered non-essential as of Friday. Man this situation is fluid!
Get well soon! I'm sorry to hear about the truck.

Texagonian

Outlaw
Sorry to hear about your accident but glad you’re doing ok and been spending time with your family. Be well brother ✌🏼