Fucked up little plant

M48

Super Active Member
I'm thinking this will just be my perpetual journal I dont have a clear start and end date I just slide them into flower when I think they are ready keeping my flower room with new plants first pic is conjugal visit....I bred 1 bud with a slurricane 4 x gammaberry male its making seeds been in flower 6 weeks probably gonna go 9 or 10

Attachments

M48

Super Active Member
Using mother earth terracraft on these since seed for a medium...3 gallon fabric pots feeding advanced nutrients voodoo,piranha and tarantula...and cal mag..they are all like this except 2 new seeds that are in roots organic 707.....I did some work on a minisplit at the hydro store for 20 bags to try it out

M48

Super Active Member
This is the veg room lots of variety lol 2 mac 2 cluster cookies..3 memberog? 1 unicorn sherbert 1 godwalker (Skywalker x godbud) 1 lemon berry candy og 1 punch berry blast and 1 watermelon skittles x peach crescendo ranging from a little over a month to a fresh seed that cracked open on a paper towel last night and put in dirt this morning...the lemon berry candy og and punch berry blast are in 707

Attachments

M48

Super Active Member
Eye hortilux 1000w in flower vivosun 600 mh in veg 2 window units and lots of foil and duct tape lmmfao runs 75 to 80 with lights on during my daytime dark period it gets down to 70 on hot days