Fucked up little plant

M48

Super Active Member
So I mixed in my 3 nice strains this is the 3rd paintbrush fuckin I've ever done had a conjugal visit single bagseed 1 seed in a qp
Its the female First seeds I ever paid for came with a slurricane iv x gammaberry freebie that male hit flower at the same time calling it 48 .Then the nuke daddy clone I bred to the freakshow pollen is a whole other story about saving a clone that was all fucked up and bonzaied and shit I only got 5 seeds from that so I'm going to try over time to make something awesome first seeds in dirt. Also planted a couple strawberry cough from premium seed market......I'll let you know

Attachments

M48

Super Active Member
Then the flowers first is the mac x mendobreath...then the don Carlos...that little fucker outsmells the room smells like old school durban super strong..then grape sorbet mac...that has a sweet melon smell that's hard to describe then the triploid tester monster from 7 east genetics in Canada then the rest 2 cluster cookies from 7 east as well the m.a.c f3 and the tallest sativa plant is palm beach sour from twistys and 3 big indicas are all lemon apple juice from twisty also

Attachments

M48

Super Active Member
I made a Uvc air cleaner out of a cheap fan and an ice chest and a whole home air cleaner ...run it on a timer periodically