Fucked up little plant

M48

Super Active Member
I have access to the silver spray but what I meant was the seeds are fems and I've heard that feminized seeds are not good for breeding but like I say I'm new im open to ideas

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
I mean I donā€™t see why not personally. But Iā€™m not to much into breeding yet. Some research but Iā€™m trying to currently get into perpetual and then breed and collect pollen on the wayšŸ”„šŸ˜Ž

treefarmercharlie

šŸ†
Admin
But I'm new af I water every other morning or when its dry under the surface I'm using mother earth terracraft ......600w vivosun mh for veg
I agree you are watering too much. Iā€™d go by weight, especially as a new grower, because it is super easy to overwater and cause root damage. That seedling will probably either dampen off, or slow way down in growth until that pot dries out more. I struggled a lot with watering young plants when I first started growing But, even with my over watering, I was lucky enough to not over water them so much that they didnā€™t make it. Solo cups and 4ā€ pots work well for starting the plants because they dry out faster and will help prevent over watering. When my plants are still in small pots (up to a gallon) I set them on a scale and water them until they weigh a specific amount based on pot size. Youā€™d be amazed at how much faster they grow when you nail down how to properly water, too. Good luck with your grow!

M48

Super Active Member
I agree you are watering too much. Iā€™d go by weight, especially as a new grower, because it is super easy to overwater and cause root damage. That seedling will probably either dampen off, or slow way down in growth until that pot dries out more. I struggled a lot with watering young plants when I first started growing But, even with my over watering, I was lucky enough to not over water them so much that they didnā€™t make it. Solo cups and 4ā€ pots work well for starting the plants because they dry out faster and will help prevent over watering. When my plants are still in small pots (up to a gallon) I set them on a scale and water them until they weigh a specific amount based on pot size. Youā€™d be amazed at how much faster they grow when you nail down how to properly water, too. Good luck with your grow!
Thanks for the tips

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
I was so afraid to over water that I found out I was under-watering themšŸ˜‚

M48

Super Active Member
In the flower room I have a gsc a gmo x vanilla gorilla and a mac x gammaberry...a conjugal visit and a don carlo with a eye hortilux 1000w super hps and a co2 bucket but they are.only a week in

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Just from the plants I've been testing I get the occasional weird one. I think that by the 3rd or 4th node they usually show good leaves. I had one that looked like a lily-pad when the first leaf popped. It had no place for another node to pop out. Other than something like that I keep 'em all until male :)

M48

Super Active Member
Off the subject the freakshow pollen has been sitting on the nukedaddy clone for a couple weeks now just added the last little bit I'm going to

Attachments

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Well looks like soil! Best indication of needing water or feed will be weight of the pot in general or plant starts getting droopy! Once roots establish and grow down it could still be to moist at the bottom and youā€™ll root rot the lower expanding rootsšŸ˜‰šŸ’ŖšŸ½ Dig the spoon labels never thought of that! Could explain the slower growth too because the roots call the breathe and and stressing the plant
Thatā€™s tripped me up recently . Dig down an inch or two and itā€™s dry. Stuck my finger in the drainage hole at the bottom and itā€™s more than moist . Lifting the pot seems the most reliable measure if you donā€™t have a probe

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Thatā€™s tripped me up recently . Dig down an inch or two and itā€™s dry. Stuck my finger in the drainage hole at the bottom and itā€™s more than moist . Lifting the pot seems the most reliable measure if you donā€™t have a probe
You stuck what where?!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Gravity. It's not just a good idea - It's the law. The top part of the soil will dry from evaporation mostly, the roots are drinking what's lower.
Lift the pot and keep your fingers clean :)

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Fucking shitty cheap probes . I probed my soil mix yesterday just for interests sake . One probe told me 5 and the other 6.5 . Just a little range differential. I guess thatā€™s what you get for buying cheap assed probes.