Fucked up little plant

M48

Super Active Member
Most pics are early in the morning right before the lights go off I water before I got to work

M48

Super Active Member
But I'm new af I water every other morning or when its dry under the surface I'm using mother earth terracraft ......600w vivosun mh for veg

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Well looks like soil! Best indication of needing water or feed will be weight of the pot in general or plant starts getting droopy! Once roots establish and grow down it could still be to moist at the bottom and you’ll root rot the lower expanding roots😉💪🏽 Dig the spoon labels never thought of that! Could explain the slower growth too because the roots call the breathe and and stressing the plant

M48

Super Active Member
I’ll slow down a little on the water and yea I kinda prided myself on spending as little as possible to start but this is the 3rd veg run and I bought Mother Earth terracraft for the newest 6

M48

Super Active Member
I’m also running cluster cookies from 7 east genetics ..Mac f2 and dark horse strawberry glue ... two slurricane 4 x gamma berry and a Triploid project called bo13 I’ll add baby pics of them in a little bit once my lights all come on I have to run lights at nights cause it’s 100 degrees here now all day

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
One reason you see a bunch of people using the cheap-ass solo-cups (or similar) for getting plants going is that it is a lot easier to manage the watering.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Breed the trip if it keeps it’s mutation! People will buy them up very rare mutation I think 3% or something like that. @Kushala Dora Farms wouod be good to ask on that as he has a cross he made of one. @sfrigon1 knows all about the slurricanes!

M48

Super Active Member
Thanks cool to find other people doing this.. I’ve been reading for months and all I know is I don’t know shit

M48

Super Active Member
I also have a odd breeding project it’s a nukedaddy female bred to freak show by humboldt seeds pollen. Bred two weeks ago waiting on seeds

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Beautiful plant the freakshow🤘🏻 Originally from cannabis_potency_research on Instagram! Please do post pictures. Can always ask anyone questions! Everyone has phucked up somewhere in there grow! There aren’t trolls here and most trolls/shitty people get banned right away! Nothing but great growers and people here!

Reactions: M48

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
They sent 5 seeds but they are fems that’s a whole other question but are fems ok to breed I’ve heard both ways
Yes! If you want to keep the strain pick you’re best and let it go with some silver! Many people here fem plants! @Heisenbeans would be great and I believe he has a post somewhere about his method and he’s done thousands of times! Best way if you have low plant counts😉