Fucked up little plant

M48

Super Active Member
Heres the others in that room ...the biggest is a mac x gammaberry...the other bigger is don carlos ....

Attachments

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Public pressure tells me to lift . So be it. I’m retiring the finger till further notice . Not sure if I feel liberated or deprived. Gonna miss my dirty finger ☝
There's an old grumpy hippie grower on Reddit that flips out, every time someone says they stick their finger in the pot to check moisture, and tells them how stupid they are because all they have to do is lift their pots. It pisses me off all the time because sometimes lifting pots just isn't an option. Try lifting pots for flowering plants in a SCROG setup, or lifting 10-20 gallon posts in a full grow room.

Last edited:

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
There's an old grumpy hippie grower on Reddit that flips out, every time someone says they stick their finger in the pot to check moisture, and tells them how stupid they are because all they have to do is lift their pots. It pisses me off all the time because sometimes lifting pots just isn't an option. Try lifting pots for flowering plants in a SCROG setup, or lifting 10-20 gallon posts in a full grow room.
Yeah I considered that today when I was moving a few pots around with plants only a few weeks old. I was thinking as it all fills in it’s gonna be pretty hard to easily access some of the pots .

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I still do it for 5-gallons, but usually by the time they are that big you know when they need water. Might be why I don't scrog - it would screw up my system :)

M48

Super Active Member
New pics

Attachments