Friends Chat!

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Was just sitting here thinking about how many friends I've made this is a great place and we're lucky to have it. Cp FTW!
I agree , this is a good place to catch up on common ground . I think quite often that since the internet has come into play it’s not only opened the information freeway to the world but it’s had just as big impact in connecting people from all walks of life from every corner of the planet . That long distance phone call you once made to international friend using 20 numbers that cost you a small mortgage is a thing of the past .

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Been good seeing y’all and talking with everyone. After I dump these CP beans I’m outta here. I won’t be called a narc/snitch and be shit on for positively carrying this community for months while H and all forms of mods abandoned us.

Peace friends, I’ll on be on Insta and around. ✌❤
Place was ten times better w u here . Sorry u gotta go . Anyone wants to see how it was can look back into some threads . 😞
U actually did a ton for this site and will be missed .

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Unfortunately there's a couple people on here that are torturing the poor guy cuz his ideas aren't the same kind of reminds me of roll it up
Gonna be head bumping everywhere ya go sooner or later. You really shouldn’t go. You will be missed. Just ignore the ones you don’t like. Don’t ignore all. You’ll miss out on the good ones too

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Also a tad disappointed none of the what, 25+ people SFrig and I have hooked up can’t say a bloody word? met some of you guys in real life for fucks sake. Hello?

Naw, no one gives a fuck about anything but themselves except us that’s why we got shit on. Now I care about my name being slanged and no one can say a word. Sack up