Friends Chat!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I put him in charge of potm hoping it would settle him down and get off these guys other threads but it made it worse. If he didn't like the politics section why was he in Rhee talking shit and complaining about it. Wtf
Well when you deleted it you was happy and it felt like we were moving in the right direction. Then like 15 people were harassing him and probably you. Got to say I don't envy your job man

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Doesn't anyone here know where the fucking IGNORE button is?
Just does not seem that way. I know James is a good dude but I think the real problem is hust wanted me to be a mod. James got the job so that is the real issue. Now hust spends 2 hrs this morning making 200 post of bullshit.

D

Deleted member 60

Make no mistake. H taught me about "buttons" @sfrigon......but I don;t have an IGNORE button.

My buttons are all NUCLEAR and send guys back to mom's basement. They work well when we are called out or told how things are.

So yeah....LOL. Fun times here at the Nursery.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
They cant link examples H. because there are none. I gave my opinion about someone buying mass medical and other Instagram breeders and they turned it into an assumption that I am jealous.

https://chuckersparadise.com/threads/the-stable.1409/page-33#post-124815

I don't know why anyone would say I'm manipulating people to buy my gear when I hardly ever suggest them to people and when I do I send them for free. I know who's house this is and try to respect that.

All the other accusations about my character are unfounded. Link it otherwise

They cant link examples H. because there are none. I gave my opinion about someone buying mass medical and other Instagram breeders and they turned it into an assumption that I am jealous.

I don't know why anyone would say I'm manipulating people to buy my gear when I hardly ever suggest them to people and when I do I send them for free. I know who's house this is and try to respect that.

Have def seen you NUMEROUS times suggest other breeder's gear without even mentioning yours.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

When u become a mod you become a target. I dealt with the same bullshit on the farm back in the day.
Your doing a good job man.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
A while back I made an account there.....I also mentioned I am running Bridezilla and your GG4.....that didnt go over to well haha
Naw man logic got super pissed when I wouldnt send him my seeds and instead hooked up with gu. I quit the mod job and logic took it to heart. Banned me from the farm, banned anyone mentioning my name and deleted all my threads.