Finally here.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
If that's the case, it's just the shitty blurps she's under. The other three are under basically just one and aren't praying at all and theyre about 16 inches away.

Last edited:

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I feel it's from the light being too close...I just raised the lights, I like it too though.
Lol I notice my kinda shy away from the light when it is too close, and pray to it when they want a little more. Although I used to have a plant I nicknamed the rev, cuz that fucker would pray all day and even at night with the lights off lol so that probably was some kind of issue ha ha

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
They look good man! Wouldn't worry a lick. The last two days mine have been a little droopy. Today they have perked up a good little bit.
Thanks pro! Im too carefree to worry! Plus I'm learning loads, I really fucked these ladies up and they're doing really well now. Considering. Dr. Ugro lmfao even though Im the reason they needed saving lol. Mad scientist? Maybe?
They look super healthy! Can't be unhappy with that!
Good sir thank you for that. I think they look lovely can't wait to get off work today and see them, they're sleeping rn
Lol I notice my kinda shy away from the light when it is too close, and pray to it when they want a little more. Although I used to have a plant I nicknamed the rev, cuz that fucker would pray all day and even at night with the lights off lol so that probably was some kind of issue ha ha
I'm thinking it was her wanting more light. Today I'm going to do some rearranging and try to give her two of the blurps and leave one for the other toss the front middle and let the algae expertiment do her thing.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
5/15IMG_20190515_202513.jpg
After defoliation IMG_20190515_212325.jpg
She's moving right along beautifully...no real complaints from her. Only took large fan leaves. Give her another half strength AN Connoisseur Grow tomorrow some additives.
Front middle lady is showing promise...I've been being nice to her and she's starting to come around...flipped them two days ago just gonna let her ride the tent run out...back middle still needs a haircut maybe tn or tm.IMG_20190515_212339.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
5/15View attachment 6577
After defoliation View attachment 6578
She's moving right along beautifully...no real complaints from her. Only took large fan leaves. Give her another half strength AN Connoisseur Grow tomorrow some additives.
Front middle lady is showing promise...I've been being nice to her and she's starting to come around...flipped them two days ago just gonna let her ride the tent run out...back middle still needs a haircut maybe tn or tm.View attachment 6579
Lookin good, man. Except that one on the right. Looks like a def or over fed or something.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
5/15View attachment 6577
After defoliation View attachment 6578
Front middle lady is showing promise...I've been being nice to her and she's starting to come around...flipped them two days ago just gonna let her ride the tent run out...back middle still needs a haircut maybe tn or tm.View attachment 6579
They are all coming back around. Good job.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Lookin good, man. Except that one on the right. Looks like a def or over fed or something.
I think that's the experiment he's been mistreating. Lol
Yea that the algae experiement...she'll be fine...😈🤣IMG_20190515_204155.jpg
If you notice some browning at the top of the white roots. That's the algae that died off attempting to rot. I'm combating it with enzymes. Im enjoying it's drive to live. She got fresh water and enzymes tonight and I'll replace it again in the morning and once more before she goes to bed.
They are all coming back around. Good job.
My man did you doubt me? 🤣😎😈 But thank you my growmie!

Last edited: