Finally here.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I'm no master grower by any means but please define a long time. My current grow vegged for about 10 weeks. They had a rough start cause I wasn't ready for them when they needed transplanted and then I vegged a little longer than needed for my space. Here's a picture to give you an idea.
What do you define as a long time? I have one of my girls took a real long time to grow much, has been in veg now 11 weeks I think it is. But she was the runt, first month only made about 6 inches. Second month was to about a ft. In the last month she went friggin nutso and is a 3ft round pretty girl now.
No master here, but I fill 1m X 1m scrog with one plant. Takes 8-16 weeks from clone to start of flower. Clones start in solos and go into final 5 gallon smartie of coco. Not a lot of light for the first 4-8 weeks. What exactly is your question?
So I'm looking at week 13maybe 14, did a lot of lsting and training. She started to develop root rot on top of her birds nest of a root ball. My question at the time was, what to do lol. I just took it upon myself to cut the whole thing off. More so of an experiment but I didnt want to just toss her. She's doing well actually. Thank you guys for the repsonses.

Streetpro09

Tester
Man root rot will really slow things down from what I've seen. Almost to a stand still when it's really active. My next batch going into flower had some rot early on. One had it come back and the canopy really shows on that one. It's probably half the size of the biggest one.
I'll be interested to see how yours recovers. I bet it will if you give it enough time. Do you use any bennys like hydrogaurd?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Man root rot will really slow things down from what I've seen. Almost to a stand still when it's really active. My next batch going into flower had some rot early on. One had it come back and the canopy really shows on that one. It's probably half the size of the biggest one.
I'll be interested to see how yours recovers. I bet it will if you give it enough time. Do you use any bennys like hydrogaurd?
So my mistake was allowing the root mass to get as large as it did. I from now on will root trim. So the mass of root basically blocked the airstones from doing there job causing the top to become stagnant I presume. Either way I blame the lack of bubbles making it through 😂 after I removed the root mass there was some root rot on one of the bigger roots. I straight poored h2o2 on it, listen to it sizzle until it stopped. Put it right back in the water. Changed the water the next day now she's chilling I guess. Time will tell.

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
This is the second time I've had it. The first time was from my last run. Number 3 developed it luckily it was late flowering and I was harvesting anyway. That time though it started in the middle bottom, again birds nest rootball. This time it was on top hence me thinking it's due to me vegging for too long. My first run I would've vegged a week sooner but the tent filled out beautifully regardless. This time I was just having fun manipulating the fuck out of her hence the longer veg. She technically would've been flowering but I attempted to move my tent into another room and couldn't dial it in without keeping the door open on the tent and room lol wasn't ideal at all.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Haha, I laugh at my own thoughts. You don't look anything like what I had pictured you as. Lol. Like when you read a book and imagine what the characters look like. Lol. Don't know why but I imagined you with a big burly beard. Lol.
Magic pancakes for breakfast is a day brightened and enlightened. Lol.
Im not in any of those pics lol but that is hilarious you have me rolling though...those sound absolutely delicious can we have magic waffles tomorrow?

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Very nice. I'm not a hydro guy myself but I really admire the setups folks use and or build.
Well done.
Love seeing the build/design process. How things work, and the creativity involved in their design I find so interesting. I kind of want to do a hydro setup in addition to my current ROLS just because. Lol. Then i could do comp grows against myself. Lmfao.
The build design process is my favorite part. What type of hydro setup were you thinking of doing? I'd love to see you comp against yourself and lose lmao