Finally here.

Streetpro09

Tester
Yea that the algae experiement...she'll be fine...😈🤣View attachment 6603
If you notice some browning at the top of the white roots. That's the algae that died off attempting to rot. I'm combating it with enzymes. Im enjoying it's drive to live. She got fresh water and enzymes tonight and I'll replace it again in the morning and once more before she goes to bed.

My man did you doubt me? 🤣😎😈 But thank you my growmie!
She lookin good! The way it's stretching the net cup has me thinking there's some good roots going on inside there.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Haha, you should have seen some of the issues I caused some girlies during soil testing trials. Lol.
All for a cause though. Lol.
Got any crime scene photos?
She lookin good! The way it's stretching the net cup has me thinking there's some good roots going on inside there.
Her original root mass was beautiful thick roots, so I know the new roots have a good base to start from. I just don't know how bad the algae went into the net pot. Time will tell.
Haha, fat girl in a little coat. Lmfao.
Let's hope she doesn't burst out of it 🤣

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Ive been thinking about building another and doing a tutorial on it. Aero is all about that perfect timing of spraying when the roots are at that perfect dryness.
Very cool looking Is it hard to clean the inside of the pipe between grows?
Thank you very much captain! Since it's 8 inch PVC it's actually quite easy to clean out with a nice bleach water mix. Skinny ass arms squeeze in there no problem 🤣🤣🤣 I wish I had pics of it standing up after last run so you can see the simplicity in it.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Took the main bitch to the hair salon...i heavy defoliate because in 2-3 days she will look like I never touched her. She got a lil too much N in her, her tips started clawing today my own fault for not topping her off yesterday or maybe even the day before as I was supposed to. I really start to question my drinking when my ladies are affected. Hit her with a top off, ppms/ec back in balance.
Before
IMG_20190522_231551.jpg
After
IMG_20190522_235751.jpg
Gonna do the other 2 middle girls tomorrow. Kind of want to let them grow and just clean up their insides of all unnecessary growth and leaves. Leave mostly all major fan leaves.
IMG_20190522_231544.jpg