Finally here.

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
Oh hell yes bro absolutely do it your mother fuckin self but exactly next time nbd I always learn more and I'm still making it through the run...then into the dry room...I'm leaving that venture behind and focusing solely on my own garden.
Thts it pal learn n move on. thts how we master our systems nobody can run smooth all the time u got t take the rough with the smooth n try not make same mistake twice ✌

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
My 12 pack of Purple Punch S1 🤣
IMG_20190425_164519.jpg
Lmao all the orders he had to do himself and sort through, I'm surprised this didn't happen more. I am in no way upset or looking for any freebies. I am allowed to laugh at this and know others might too. I was sent a WW in that same order. I take that as a here's a makeup now since discovering it, the other packs we're A1. The bottom one got snatched by those fingers and the two runts plus one for the other nice looking one will get dunked in the am.

Texagonian

Outlaw
A farmer used to make head cheese in loaf pans and you would slice and fry it with breakfast. It is cheeks and jowels and all of the meat in the head made into a sausage that looks just like scrapple.

And it tastes really good.

Blood pudding aint too shabby either.

;)
Sounds like good eats to me! I looked around town for some scrapple and haven’t found any yet. Found head cheese and have had it. Some is better than others but still tasty, I like pig! Anyways, this little back and forth actually has me looking for some damn scrapple. It’s mission time!

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Sounds like good eats to me! I looked around town for some scrapple and haven’t found any yet. Found head cheese and have had it. Some is better than others but still tasty, I like pig! Anyways, this little back and forth actually has me looking for some damn scrapple. It’s mission time!
Ill send you some if you want to try it. Try dietz and watson website. I think that is one of the brands that sell it. You will be hooked once you try it.