Finally here.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Sounds like good eats to me! I looked around town for some scrapple and haven’t found any yet. Found head cheese and have had it. Some is better than others but still tasty, I like pig! Anyways, this little back and forth actually has me looking for some damn scrapple. It’s mission time!
Ill send you some if you want to try it. Try dietz and watson website. I think that is one of the brands that sell it. You will be hooked once you try it.
Habbersetts is where its at. Don't waste time with other brands. Good luck on your mission, you have E or myself as a fail safe. Everyone should know scrapple. 🤣

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Looking good man!
Thank you sir, smoked a little bit of it last night with some friends at the bar. They were thoroughly impressed. I knew what to expect it definitely was fruity and was definitely tastier at the finish(i smoke blunts) then the last run.
It looks like your scissors are floAting in the air, lol
lmao it does ahaha

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
5/10
IMG_20190510_053611.jpg
5/11 main bitch
IMG_20190511_223615.jpg
5/12 main bitch
IMG_20190512_213415.jpg
The other bitches...prolly gonna cull the algae experiment and the front middle bitch. She's being temperamental. @Erick31876 is hooking me up with clones so I'll need the room anyway.IMG_20190512_213425.jpg
I completely removed the algae expertiments root mass two days ago. One lil white root has grown since usually take 4 days for a new root system to take affect. We'll see it's all part of the experiment.

Last edited:

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
5/10
View attachment 6311
5/11 main bitch
View attachment 6312
5/12 main bitch
View attachment 6313
The other bitches...prolly gonna cull the algae experiment and the front middle bitch. She's being temperamental. @Erick31876 is hooking me up with clones so I'll need the room anyway.View attachment 6314
I completely removed the algae expertiments root mass two days ago. One lil white root has grown since usually take 4 days for a new root system to take affect. We'll see it's all part of the experiment.
They look like they are bouncing back

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
They look like they are bouncing back
The main bitch definitely is good and thriving again...the one in the back as well she's getting love tomorrow I've been neglecting her. Gonna defoliate her and top her. The middle one had some root problems I caused lol and is coming back around finally another day or two she'll be cool. The algae experiment doing her thing. She's on her time and im patient.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
She might be a happier plant you call her darling or pretty lady instead of bitch. Lol Just sayin. Haha
Look in good for reals.
I was literally high as shit a little bit ago thinking I bet someone is gonna say something about that. And of course it's you @Jesselikes2Grow I'm glad it was you tho anyone else I might've had a "Snickers moment".🤣I usually am so nice to them like @Erick31876 said sweet talking the shit out of them they're my ladies. But these were experiments I didn't think would even survive
🤣so they're my bitches cause I brought them back to life, now to see what difference their veg lives have on their yield and smoke.