Ethos Mandarin Cookies and Crescendo

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
About 6 weeks on the Crescendo. I gave the last top dressing 1/4 cup flower girl, and hand watered Epsom and recharge.00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20220614090249622_COVER.jpg
At around week 8 or 9 I will feed fish poop until it's finished. Unfortunately I will be gone for a week so we shall see if they survive. It may fall victim to my absence like the Mandarin grow lol.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
The Brahma
A big light brahma hen.. Lol.
Not yours? Neighbors?
I don't know where it came from. I never saw it again. The thing just came walking down the fence line while I was relaxing on the back patio. I took some pics and the wife posted it on the community Facebook. The neighbors had a good laugh but no one claimed it.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Well folks I got back home to find a plant drowning in water lol. Not sure what happened my tent is elevated so no siphon. I suspect I must off hit the ball valves on accident or maybe the flow adjustment on the pump got bumped open more. Ooooh well that's just the way it goes I guess. I'm going to let them dry out for a couple days and move forward.00000IMG_00000_BURST20220620104047696_COVER.jpg
They actually don't look too bad considering. I'm on week seven and I have about three more weeks left.
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20220620104043914.jpg
:)

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Well folks I got back home to find a plant drowning in water lol. Not sure what happened my tent is elevated so no siphon. I suspect I must off hit the ball valves on accident or maybe the flow adjustment on the pump got bumped open more. Ooooh well that's just the way it goes I guess. I'm going to let them dry out for a couple days and move forward.View attachment 116108
They actually don't look too bad considering. I'm on week seven and I have about three more weeks left.
View attachment 116117
:)
They are fattening up and look great. They must have enjoyed the all you can drink days.