Ethos Mandarin Cookies and Crescendo

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
I will be chopping both Mandarin cookies tomorrow! This one is close enough.
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20220531082853036.jpg
The other is dieing off quite quickly so I'll chop it also even though it has a couple weeks still.
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20220531083230470.jpg
I was absent a lot in this grow and it shows lol but I am happy with the outcome! I have both plants cloned so I may run them again and try to do them some justice.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Here is the Crescendos at about 4 weeks according to the breeder it's a 9 to 10 week strain.
IMG_20220531_084756.jpg
They are a bit close to the lights which are at 100%. I top dressed 1/4 cup flower girl, 1/2 Tbsp seaweed powder. I also hand watered a teaspoon of Epsom salt and 1/4 teaspoon recharge to 2l of water each.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Tent is cleaned and is now getting sanitized I am going to put one of the Mandarin Cookies clones in soon. My wife is going to be in and out of the hospital a lot for a few months so my grows may suffer. Just going to tuff thru it and do what I can to keep some good smoke stocked up.
View attachment 115418
God bless you and your wife and best of luck from now on. Sincerely Joebud

D

Deleted member 2835

Thank you TreeFarmerCharlie much appreciated. My wife has been battling breast cancer. She is scheduled for a double mastectomy soon. It has been rough but she is one tuff cookie and is determined to put this behind her!
Have you considered her using Rick Simpson Oil?

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
I will be looking into it thanks for the suggestion. She doesn't smoke or use weed. I have been a huge pot head for 21 years of our relationship and she never wanted to partake lol. A month or so I got her to eat some gummies I made out of coconut oil.

She said it helped but she doesn't like how high it makes her poor thing. I suspect we will need to find something that works for her perhaps cbd.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I will be looking into it thanks for the suggestion. She doesn't smoke or use weed. I have been a huge pot head for 21 years of our relationship and she never wanted to partake lol. A month or so I got her to eat some gummies I made out of coconut oil.

She said it helped but she doesn't like how high it makes her poor thing. I suspect we will need to find something that works for her perhaps cbd.
CBD might help some. From what I understand people who use THC as medicine usually need pretty large doses but they need to work their way up to those doses to build up a tolerance so they don’t get so high from it.