Ethos Mandarin Cookies and Crescendo

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
The Mandarin Cookies is really tasty stuff. The smells have morphed in to nice sweet citrus smell. The flavor is a heavy citrus pop, with a hint of gas and nutty flavors. It gets high marks on flavor.
00000IMG_00000_BURST20220602220156630_COVER.jpg
The high is almost immediate to the face with a nice motivational uplift. I call it my happy weed it really does calm my nerves while awakening my creative mind. If I smoke too much then I raid the fridge and take a nap.00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20220623211425027.jpg
I will definitely be growing more of these seeds!

So this is looking like a fucking disaster lol. Watering issues, too much heat and sea weed. Fox tail madness. View attachment 116669
I'm still very happy with what I have. If these genetics can take my abuse then they are good beans. No herm issues and each plant seems to impress me.:)
Some strains are just prone to foxtails too no matter how perfect you get it. Looking great. Nice fat flowers.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Some strains are just prone to foxtails too no matter how perfect you get it. Looking great. Nice fat flowers.
Thank you! I am expecting the flavor and high to be good. This has a nice diesel funky accompanied by some citrus. I'm definitely going soak some more of these beans. Knowing they foxtail I will dial in the environment and feed a bit better next run.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
So this is looking like a fucking disaster lol. Watering issues, too much heat and sea weed. Fox tail madness. View attachment 116669
I'm still very happy with what I have. If these genetics can take my abuse then they are good beans. No herm issues and each plant seems to impress me.:)
They look like they are ripening perfectly. Steep some tea out of the fresh leaves.