Ethos Mandarin Cookies and Crescendo

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
The last mandarin cookies was harvested just over eight weeks? Ten weeks would definitely give a different profile of flavor and buzz. I am intrigued and excited to hear the differences and what is better and why. Rock and Roll

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Thanks Joe! I may try that one of these days.
One time I made a tea from a whole plant. I boiled it in two gallons of water for three hours. I kept drinking the tea all day till the whole pot was gone. That night I was so high I was scared to go to sleep. Worried I might not wake up. The next morning I was still stoned as can be.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
One time I made a tea from a whole plant. I boiled it in two gallons of water for three hours. I kept drinking the tea all day till the whole pot was gone. That night I was so high I was scared to go to sleep. Worried I might not wake up. The next morning I was still stoned as can be.
That sounds crazy! Glad you eventually came back to earth lol. If I do try it I will remember not to drink the whole plant.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Mandarin Cookies clone is finally jarred and vacuum sealed. It hung for 14days and then sat in a black trash bag for 4 days. I have been busy lately lol. It came out a little dry but my gawd it's still gasy and sticky!
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20221018185444468_COVER.jpg
This weed is good shit! Little dense hard nuggs and letting it go the extra time really brought out the gas and chemical smells. Super easy to trim and potent smoke.00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20221018185320670_COVER.jpg
Feeling very blessed with excellent jars of weed.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Mandarin Cookies clone is finally jarred and vacuum sealed. It hung for 14days and then sat in a black trash bag for 4 days. I have been busy lately lol. It came out a little dry but my gawd it's still gasy and sticky!
View attachment 121278
This weed is good shit! Little dense hard nuggs and letting it go the extra time really brought out the gas and chemical smells. Super easy to trim and potent smoke.View attachment 121279
I would love to make a tea out of that.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
View attachment 121278
This weed is good shit! Little dense hard nuggs and letting it go the extra time really brought out the gas and chemical smells. Super easy to trim and potent smoke.View attachment 121279
Looks great man.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
View attachment 121278
I have a tone of his stuff to grow out, and those look like another great instagram-weed from Ethos. Pretty buds!

I noticed something that I would love a second opinion on before I drop more. My Member Berry and Grandpa's Stash were both frosty well structured instgram-friendly weed. The high initially was great, probably because they were new and different. But after a few months in the jar it got pretty blah. Like it's better fresh.

Anyway, enjoy the fruits of your labor! Wish we could mail buds back and forth LOL