Ethos Mandarin Cookies and Crescendo

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
I installed a camera for when I'm away. You can hear and see the fan is blowing them around abit. The humidity has been around 64%.
View attachment 114438
dude i just recently realized that most of the leaf burn i was experiencing was almost definitely from wind burn. i have a tower fan sitting on the floor blowing those leaves like crazy. gonna hang the fans up top this run. i’d have never guessed wind can screw shit up that severely haha
your dont look as bad as mine tho

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
dude i just recently realized that most of the leaf burn i was experiencing was almost definitely from wind burn. i have a tower fan sitting on the floor blowing those leaves like crazy. gonna hang the fans up top this run. i’d have never guessed wind can screw shit up that severely haha
your dont look as bad as mine tho
Bummer! Ya I've seen a few people out there turning the tower fans horizontal above the canopy seems to work well.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
For the Mandarin Cookies it's 8 to 9 weeks and the Crescendo is 9 to 10 weeks. I only use breeder times as guide I'm usually a week or two longer but we shall see. :)
Collin grows out his stuff - although through various growers that he manages. I love his gear and so far his timeframes have been pretty spot on.
I have both the Crescendo and the Headband Cookies which is Crescendo x California Black Rozé among the too-much-shit I have to drop. And I got the Krux multi-pack with 3 fems each of 6 crosses with his Ethos Cookies. I also have his Cotton Candy Cookies freebie about 6" tall right now. I mean, with a name like that you have to see right? :ROFLMAO:

I have grown out his Member Berry, Grandpa's Stash, and Big D Energy freebie so far and it is all top notch. You're gonna be stoned I guarantee it :cool:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Big D Energy is the freebie I have, and plan to soak them in about a month when space opens. Don't want to de-rail the thread, but any other comments you have on those I'd appreciate.
My grow thread link is in my signature block. Gimme a minute...

I harvested 1/8 so you can hunt the pics before then to see the grow.