Ethos Genetics

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Had some beautiful Ethos Mandarin Dreams and Citradelic Sunset grown by my friend today. Really nice taste on dry hit, decent taste for 1/2 joint on both and both were fire.
Says he got huge yields but he grows monster plants so may not be indicative of genetics.
One of my Ethos plants is 3x's the size of the others. I believe mine are legit. I was worried there for a while. It might be the Mandarin Sunset. They ended up not labeled. I have a habit of not labeling. So I might show one thing and call it something else every now and then. lol

GCG

Dinosaur
One of my Ethos plants is 3x's the size of the others. I believe mine are legit. I was worried there for a while. It might be the Mandarin Sunset. They ended up not labeled. I have a habit of not labeling. So I might show one thing and call it something else every now and then. lol
How are your plants doing? Ethos still impressing you? Curious because I can get their beans pretty easily.

GCG

Dinosaur
My buddy is killing it with Ethos now. Appears his issues for the last few year's where just that, his issues. Old timer, new genetics.
His girls are huge and stinky now. Think he has them dialed in finally. Will know for sure in a couple weeks.
What happened with yours @NoWaistedSpace. Hope they're being nice to you. Going to collect a few of their packs soon, I think.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
They are doing fine, transplanted 3 Purple Sunsets into 7 gal fabric pots recently. Veg a couple or 3 weeks, then flip. I have a couple of his in flower now, not sure what strain. Planted Jerry Gar, Purple Magik and Mandarin Zkittles.

GCG

Dinosaur
Took the plunge and bought an Ethos Multi pack from Seed Source. Bought the Grape one, 5 fem seeds each.

Grape Diamonds
Cotton Candy Grapes
10th Planet RBX
Planet of the Grapes
Marion Berry RBX
Grape Punch

Heard so many different things about Ethos figure I need to see for myself. Will have to wait until summer though.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Mine turned out decent for what it was. My last 2 grows I had run into problems from "hot" soil to bug infestations. Hopefully back on track now.
I have 3 Purple Sunsets about 2 weeks into flower.

GCG

Dinosaur
Still waiting on my Grape Multi pack. Seed Source said they're on the way to them now. Hopefully to me mid next week.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I just tossed a pack of ethos next to the river lol. Maybe they’ll pop come spring. I saw Colin’s court documents (if it was real) and I can’t get down with that animal cruelty shit no matter what. But even if that’s all a big lie, dudes a clown. I got that mandarin sunset pack for free and never gave his gear another look, but I got curious and looked at his other gear. Dude just likes to make up breeding terms. Rbx? What a joke. It’s not like these breeding terms are specific to cannabis lol

GCG

Dinosaur
He seems like a douche even without those reports. Most of what Ive seen of his is beautiful and loud in flower but doesn't really translate after dry and cure. Haven't seen anywhere near the potency they claim either. Saw his Citral Glue at 27% in a dispensary but everything else is south of 20%. At least around my area.
Usually $100 a pack got 6 fem grape strains for $200.
This is a perfect example of my addiction. Every experience I have with their strains has been disappointing yet some how Im waiting on $200 in fucking Apha Fems. Lol

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
He seems like a douche even without those reports. Most of what Ive seen of his is beautiful and loud in flower but doesn't really translate after dry and cure. Haven't seen anywhere near the potency they claim either. Saw his Citral Glue at 27% in a dispensary but everything else is south of 20%. At least around my area.
Usually $100 a pack got 6 fem grape strains for $200.
This is a perfect example of my addiction. Every experience I have with their strains has been disappointing yet some how Im waiting on $200 in fucking Apha Fems. Lol
Lol yea I feel that addiction. I told myself no more seeds for 2019. That was about 8 packs and 2 months ago hahaha. But for real, he’s a weird guy. I watched this video of him talking about how he breeds and he’s a fucking strange dude he made me uncomfortable just watching the video.

Jtgreen

Lol yea I feel that addiction. I told myself no more seeds for 2019. That was about 8 packs and 2 months ago hahaha. But for real, he’s a weird guy. I watched this video of him talking about how he breeds and he’s a fucking strange dude he made me uncomfortable just watching the video.
I seen some vids and podcasts with him and he does come off as a complete asshole and I live for my dogs (sure hope rumors aren’t true) but I found keepers in his gsc s1 and mandarin cookies.citral glue was will received by others however I didnt think it that special

GCG

Dinosaur
Talked to my friend who is an Ethos loyalist and he is still having issues. Well over 2 years and he always has an excuse as to why his plants didn't finish well. Neither potency or terps come through for him. Bag appeal is decent and he sells a shitload of it to average Joe somehow but he admits its average to below average at best. The kind of weed you smoke whennits all you have.
Thing is guy has been growing for decades and AWAYS had fire. He swears its all his learning curve with Coco and more lights causing the issues but I think hes just brainwashed by Colin's schtick somehow.
Its crazy because they really look nice, are sticky and are loud AF but it doesn't ever stay after chop.
Tells me he'll call when it's dialed in. I never hear from him anymore except when one of his gromies drops something good off.
Anyone have good luck with a final ready to smoke product?

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Talked to my friend who is an Ethos loyalist and he is still having issues. Well over 2 years and he always has an excuse as to why his plants didn't finish well. Neither potency or terps come through for him. Bag appeal is decent and he sells a shitload of it to average Joe somehow but he admits its average to below average at best. The kind of weed you smoke whennits all you have.
Thing is guy has been growing for decades and AWAYS had fire. He swears its all his learning curve with Coco and more lights causing the issues but I think hes just brainwashed by Colin's schtick somehow.
Its crazy because they really look nice, are sticky and are loud AF but it doesn't ever stay after chop.
Tells me he'll call when it's dialed in. I never hear from him anymore except when one of his gromies drops something good off.
Anyone have good luck with a final ready to smoke product?
I have a buddy who is an ethos loyalist as well. He works at the grow store that I go to that’s how I know him we’re not good friends or anything but just starting to fuck with each other. Everyone there says his weed is really good and his pictures look dank. I haven’t smoked it yet but we’ve been talking about getting together for a smoke session so we’ll see if it lives up to the hype.