Ethos Genetics

BerryNice

Super Active Member
SHN is suppose to be a good bank. I won't be buying any more for a good while. But I get these "urges". It's like falling off the wagon every now and then. I have seed packs of White Widow, Widow Skunk#1 and White Rhino(?) from early 2000's . Still a few beans in each. I purchased a bunch of combinations of WW from different seed companies. I have 1 WW X BlueBerry fem seed still hanging on to. I have 1 GHS White Widow growing now.
I am one of those "isolated bean collectors".
Yeah I don’t know I get my ethos of main clone company

2 women growers they amazing people so should be interesting to see if thy pull the line also

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I seen that clone company online last night. I wonder if they would sell to non patients?
I think it’s only within the state nothing outside or people who don’t live there I believe but i could be wrong

If you drive there it can’t be too hard to charm a few ladies for some one time exemption

They have a nice clean setup and will ship seeds anywhere of u check out north Atlantic seed bank that is them also

Good people they don’t have huge selection of seeds but they hunt and mother what they like

There prices are not the best but they won’t ripe you off and usually hook you up with free stuff

2/3 days to your door and have a nice fastbuds selection

BerryNice

Super Active Member
That's what hurts me, is my state is still illegal. I don't have access to these great cuts.

You got to go and get them man OR say build a long history up with someone a little rebellious like “H”

There are people that will send cuts but you got to know them or have bought from them awhile

I have few breeders that sell me beans at cost and would send me clones if I asked

Prob get anything I want but I don’t risk it but someday soon it’s on

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I have so many good seeds, would be nice to breed my males into these cuts. I have HB's Wedding Cake and 1 other. But would like more. I'm not selling the cuts or anything. They are just for me.
Strainly sells clones from it's members. Been thinking about getting some that way.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
What did this guy do? Is there an article somewhere?
SHN had that sale on his genetics, then I found out this. Then SHN pulled his gear. I'm like WTH? Are my seeds any good or not? I think SHN should have reimbersed me or sent me fem genetics of my choice of = value in return. Never heard a word from them.
Is that why they pulled it?
Did the problem come from them?
Other sites still have his stuff up.
I'm just asking, not accusing.
They were the fastest shipping of any company so far. But please don't "ship me shit" seeds. I don't deserve that. None of us do.
Period!

Goats

Kush Lover
What did this guy do? Is there an article somewhere?
there were a handful of posts in the icmag ethos thread where someone found and posted all of the court documents. there is some GREASY shit in those documents. i went to look for it but those posts have been removed.

some highlights though:

2nd Degree Homicide
Cruelty to Animals
Stalking
Violating a Protection Order
2nd Degree Assault w Injury and a Deadly weapon
Several more and guilty of drugging a witness served 90 days.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
there were a handful of posts in the icmag ethos thread where someone found and posted all of the court documents. there is some GREASY shit in those documents. i went to look for it but those posts have been removed.

some highlights though:

2nd Degree Homicide
Cruelty to Animals
Stalking

Yeah they should just buy him out and try and save whatever they can Of the brand

Goats

Kush Lover
Yeah they should just buy him out and try and save whatever they can Of the brand
i was told every other breeder has left the company. i don't know details on that, but i am sure they weren't too stoked about being partnered with such a scumbag of a person.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

some highlights though:

2nd Degree Homicide
Cruelty to Animals
Stalking
Sounds like "woman" problems.
Love make a man proud and strong.
Often at the cost of his mind.

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda

some highlights though:

2nd Degree Homicide
Cruelty to Animals
Stalking
DAMN!!! Yeah he would be on a total boycott , I dont care how good his gear is...

Last edited:

Nyaga

Junior Soil Food Web Consultant
as far as i know its a grudge dark horse genetics has on colin from ethos. its been going on for a very long time now dark horse basically going out of their way to ruin colin from ethos. Many breeders don't like colin because he is calling out breeders who is scamming customers by just renaming strains or pretend they bred something over 2 years, a strain but just got clones and reversed them. So yeah people really trying hard to take out competition. I don't have any genetics from any of them, never bought either. I"m not defending anyone or accusing anyone of anything. basically you have to be squeaky clean or have enough money to not care in the cannabis industry if you want to make it.

GCG

Dinosaur
Friend of mine has run almost all of their gear for almost 3 years now and keeps being disappointed. More hermie issues than one should expect and potency hasn't been very good.
I was gifted 2 Mountain seeds and both hermied and were culled. Also have about 150 viable lilac diesel seeds from an ounce that I saved for some unknown reason.
Have had their flower from 7 or 8 dispensaries between Vegas, Denver, Tampa and Seattle and only one tested in the 20%+ range. Citral Glue at 24%. They advertise everything at 25 and 30% with crazy deep profiles but my experience has been nothing but hype.
Uses GA3 to make his seeds, calls them alpha fem. Vigorous but no more so than the beans Ive seen from others.
I did see the Dark horse/ethos spat. Dont know what started it but Jason from Dark horse was pissed because Ethos made a run of Bruce Banner #3 Feminized. Got ugly and Ethos trolled DH by naming it Angry Hulk and giving them all away through getseedshere. No idea who was wrong but wasn't a good look for either Dark Horse or Ethos

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Friend of mine has run almost all of their gear for almost 3 years now and keeps being disappointed. More hermie issues than one should expect and potency hasn't been very good.
I was gifted 2 Mountain seeds and both hermied and were culled. Also have about 150 viable lilac diesel seeds from an ounce that I saved for some unknown reason.
Have had their flower from 7 or 8 dispensaries between Vegas, Denver, Tampa and Seattle and only one tested in the 20%+ range. Citral Glue at 24%. They advertise everything at 25 and 30% with crazy deep profiles but my experience has been nothing but hype.
Uses GA3 to make his seeds, calls them alpha fem. Vigorous but no more so than the beans Ive seen from others.
I did see the Dark horse/ethos spat. Dont know what started it but Jason from Dark horse was pissed because Ethos made a run of Bruce Banner #3 Feminized. Got ugly and Ethos trolled DH by naming it Angry Hulk and giving them all away through getseedshere. No idea who was wrong but wasn't a good look for either Dark Horse or Ethos
I'm gonna go ahead and flower them out. They look fine and all look distinct to one another. Maybe I will have better luck. I hate "wasting space".

GCG

Dinosaur
I'm gonna go ahead and flower them out. They look fine and all look distinct to one another. Maybe I will have better luck. I hate "wasting space".
To be fair to Ethos my friend grows like 20 huge plants, usually 10 different Ethos strains, in a 11 x 11 space and once they're in full bloom it's not real navigable. So if there's one bad bean in his room and its not in the front row he gets seeds throughout. Have to put some of it, or at least the possibility of it, being grower error too.
Just seen literally 2 decades+ of mostly successful grows from him until he introduced Ethos into the mix. He claims to have found keepers now though.

My experience was 2 gifted Ethos Mountain seeds that ironically ended up seeded along with my Kings Banner from Dark Horse. Not sure who was the bad guy there either. Was last summer and a/c had issues in grow space(high 80's) so again could have been stress not genetics but even at that would suggest they flip easily with stress.

There's a woman who Ethos retweets, Lovin in her eyes, she throws down with his strains just always assumed she get cuts from him not seed. Could be wrong. Her grows are really, really nice.

Good luck. I hope you find keepers, just keep an eye on them, the one time I didn't, I screwed myself. Next time I see his room I'll get a pic of his beasts.

GCG

Dinosaur
Had some beautiful Ethos Mandarin Dreams and Citradelic Sunset grown by my friend today. Really nice taste on dry hit, decent taste for 1/2 joint on both and both were fire.
Says he got huge yields but he grows monster plants so may not be indicative of genetics.