Ethos Genetics

GCG

Dinosaur
Just peeped out a clone shop local to me and this is their current clone offering from Ethos:

ETHOS HASH
LIL' DIAMOND
SOUR SUNDAE
MO' ROCKIN KUSH
PLANET OF THE GRAPES
10TH PLANET
CANDY STORE
ORANGE KUSH CAKE
RAIN MAKER
BANANA DADDY
COLIN OG
CHEM OG
SNOWBALL
GRANPA'S STASH
MANDARIN ZKITTLES

There any "must haves" on the list?
From what I know his Colin OG is really nice. The rest are all a crap shoot from what I've seen.
If they are Ethos real cuts they are probably all fire. Heard they pheno hunted huge amounts of seeds with a tight network of growers and lots of sq footage to find true badass unicorns. Blast social media and sell tons of seeds with those beautiful truly rare keepers as backdrop. I havent seen the results they claim. Also havent grown any but have purchased a considerable amount in dispensaries in multiple states and haven't been impressed with flavors or potency. Advertise 30%+ for alot of their gear and I personally havent seen it. Most has been 18 - 20%. There are people all over IG killing it with their stuff though. One of the more confusing breeders for me. Colin is a master with social media hype. As skeptical as I am I still bought their seeds.
Hahaha, sorry @HydroRed as I reread this seems pretty ambiguous but thats what Ethos does to me.

Last edited:

GCG

Dinosaur
Does anybody know how that fanclub works? They just sent me an email saying to pay 400 or so dollars to join but there was no explanation?
Apparently the list Colin just posted on IG is what fan club members get in their 2020 pack. Seems like all tiers get whole package. Ships and of January. I think.

Bud Jones

Really Active Member
there were a handful of posts in the icmag ethos thread where someone found and posted all of the court documents. there is some GREASY shit in those documents. i went to look for it but those posts have been removed.

some highlights though:

2nd Degree Homicide
Cruelty to Animals
Stalking
Violating a Protection Order
2nd Degree Assault w Injury and a Deadly weapon
Several more and guilty of drugging a witness served 90 days.
wtf ?? heard dark horse robbed his booth at an expo taboot . Fuck that guy .

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Thanks for the chatter on Ethos guys. Grower feedback is important.

Wish I'd read this thread a couple days ago though... I'm a bit skeptical now.

Recently ordered some Glue RBX3, the kind that's supposed to be 2-3 weeks earlier than Gorilla Glue outdoors, haven't received them yet. First time with Ethos. Now I'm wondering if the negative comments are more about dislike of the breeder and less about the quality (or lack thereof) of the product.

Hate to put a lot of time into something that could be a flop or contain fake package tampered seeds.

Maybe I'll flower one indoors first before investing too much time in this strain outside.

Curious if anyone has grown any of the Glue RBx3 indoors or out and what the results were?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

Recently ordered some Glue RBX3, the kind that's supposed to be 2-3 weeks earlier than Gorilla Glue outdoors, haven't received them yet. First time with Ethos. Now I'm wondering if the negative comments are more about dislike of the breeder and less about the quality (or lack thereof) of the product.

Hate to put a lot of time into something that could be a flop or contain fake package tampered seeds.

Maybe I'll flower one indoors first before investing too much time in this strain outside.

Curious if anyone has grown any of the Glue RBx3 indoors or out and what the results were?
I have to say, I'm liking Ethos Genetics.
Really beautiful specimens.
One of the Purple Sunsets
SAM_1295.JPG

Jtgreen

His glue genetics are the real deal if I only grew genetics from peeps I liked I’d have a pretty empty garden