Eso's tester comp!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
After one day from switch to 12/12 I took 48 clones from the room. Here’s the label I forgot to take pic of clones I’ll post them in a few days. I lollipop and defoliate most of the plants and moved them around according to fit the space best. View attachment 23038View attachment 23039View attachment 23040View attachment 23041ESO tester beans are labeled. the single numbers are my original strains.
All look dam good So far dude. Nice even canopy, and nice n bushy.. Those couple with big fat and wide fingerd leaves rrally catch my eye. I love my indica dom strains.. R they eso's or ur own chucks? Nevertheless, all look right on track.. Nice work buddy

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
The whole room is esos seeds. My others that were in the room Hermed on me so I pulled them. I’m so impressed with the way they grew I’m not even going to wait for them to finish and try. I’m going to be putting in my order for more soon. He’s running a deal up till nov 1st.

Last edited:

SSGrower

Average Grower
Week 2 (ish, pretty sure) 12/12, pretty cool environment 60-62F and dry lately with RH hovering about 25 in the "garden"

Welchies up front Dynoberry Bites in back.
20191020_103139.jpg
I took a handful of leaves from the branching pheno welchie to clean up the inside for light and airflow.
20191020_103019.jpg
The loaded cabinet so you can see the actual growing space.
20191020_103733.jpg
Fed this because I am seeing very light green and I wanted to add iron, a bit worried I am hot on N at this point but will be limiting it in the feeding regimine and moving to hills p/k after I give the WCaP here in a cuple weeks.20191020_101024.jpg20191020_101016.jpg
I often ignore label ditections fed at 1 tsp/gal to my soil plants.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
All valley showing good structure
View attachment 26084
The other welchies and avg are pole type phenos, hopefully they grow enough sides for a cut just in case. The one up front on right is welchie that has been topped or else it would not have side growth.View attachment 26085
All Valley really does have nice structure.
I'm really digging this bean pole structure. I could fit 30+ quart containers in my tent and SoG FTW.
Really digging their structure eso. That top cola on the left is stupid fat. Its a must I add your work to my library. I'll need to take advantage of your spooktober sale. Hopefully there's extra funds available Friday.b

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Welchie day 61 CHOP!!!
It looks like its coated in salt. I got another pipe load of kief off of this trim. That trim bin is fantastic for getting a quick hit of your latest harvest :D
Ambers were starting to show up and it smells ready. A plant went into the hole in bloom :D
It was easy to trim. The branch had a fat cola and pairs of golf balls on the way to the cola.

Frosty!!

This one will work real good. I will try it on the weekend.
DSCF3234.JPG
DSCF3235.JPG

Attachments

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
All Valley really does have nice structure.
I'm really digging this bean pole structure. I could fit 30+ quart containers in my tent and SoG FTW.

Really digging their structure eso. That top cola on the left is stupid fat. Its a must I add your work to my library. I'll need to take advantage of your spooktober sale. Hopefully there's extra funds available Friday.b
Thank man! I appreciate it. That orangeberry smoothie reminds me of a medieval mace type weapon. Could cut it at the base and use it to beat zombies if needed, lol.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well checked the 2 all valley and 2 welchie seedlings in flower and found a couple preflower male flowers on both AVG, sucks but I think it's my fault with light leaks. Wasn't as diligent about keeping tent in the dark, had a few oops moments the last couple weeks. Also I put the seedlings into ffof soil which may have been a little hot and stressed them but more than likely it was my dumb ass walking into the room turning on lights like a moron.

I plucked off male pre flowers and will keep an eye on the plants but shit, hopefully it's just an isolated event and will keep everyone updated. But just a heads up to watch the AVG for now.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
I’ve been neglecting the grow.. I’m sorry I’ve been on a three week hiatus helping a buddy finish the grow room and harvest a bunch of plants ..my plants got off to a rough start ,..when I came home they looked terrible ☹ Somebody forgot to water them twice and they got all dried out ,, So they didn’t really recover ,.all my fault .. as you can see in this pic they don’t look great and I lost the tag..Maybe the @thenotsoesoteric can Identify this for girl ...sorry for the crappy pictures
I promise I’ll do better next time0A906C77-33DB-4C46-A41B-B4A712E0C132.jpeg40447BDB-97D4-4EAE-AAB7-5AD985A6372B.jpeg

Texagonian

Outlaw
I’ve been neglecting the grow.. I’m sorry I’ve been on a three week hiatus helping a buddy finish the grow room and harvest a bunch of plants beensuper busy my plans got off to a rough start when I came home they look terrible somebody forgot to water them twice they got all dried out they didn’t really recover yada yada yada my fault .. as you can see in this pic they don’t look great and I lost the tag..Maybe the @thenotsoesoteric can Identify this for girl sorry for the crappy pictures
I promise I’ll do better next timeView attachment 26715View attachment 26716
What’s the nose on it Main? Not trying to overstep Eso but that looks like an Orange berry smoothie to me.