Eso's tester comp!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Is it normal for certain strains to get frosty in veg??? I got 2 girls now under t8s that are getting frosty have me wondering if i got a light issue
Clones will throw frost in veg but typically seedlings don't unless they're sexual mature, 4-6 weeks old. If they started flowering they would be stretching up a bit, if they're not stretching then it's just genetic.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Dyno berry bitesView attachment 25703View attachment 25709buds everywhere on this one. Fruity berry smells.
That obsm throws out some hard to describe smells, lol. Some orange and citrus but the one I got has like a grapefruit tennis ball or new car type of kick to it. Reminds me of those jelly belly mystery flavor. You think its gonna taste one way but probably will be much different from what is expected.

Both of those girls look tasty already though, cheers

SSGrower

Average Grower
The Welchie is overloading with frost. Each of the 3 in flower are frosting up hard. They tap out at a perfect max height. I will keep them in the shorter pots or systems.
View attachment 25771
What was your veg like? How long? Of the 2 I have one is a bean pole, the other sounds more like what you are seeing. The bean pole is still only about 2in taller. With the low clearance (<1ft to light) 20 w/sq.ft. cob led and small pots (4.5 in not 5in like I said earlier) there is a tendancy for plants to be kept small.

Did another round of pruning last night, top 4 leaves from each. If these were in my vert setup I'd leave em on. Can't wait until the new space is ready.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The big welchies were Aug 5 to Aug 7 above dirt, they were in 5 litre pots and put in 3 and 6.5 gallon puts August 19 and then put in bloom Sept 3.
4 weeks of veg. Another week would make them take up more area. I think 4 weeks makes them the size I like and should be in the 3 to 5 oz yielding range (in general for most strains).

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
What was your veg like? How long? Of the 2 I have one is a bean pole, the other sounds more like what you are seeing. The bean pole is still only about 2in taller. With the low clearance (<1ft to light) 20 w/sq.ft. cob led and small pots (4.5 in not 5in like I said earlier) there is a tendancy for plants to be kept small.

Did another round of pruning last night, top 4 leaves from each. If these were in my vert setup I'd leave em on. Can't wait until the new space is ready.
I recommend topping the bean poles or tying over.