Eso's tester comp!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I know right! As soon as I get back from vacation Im gonna see about buying a house. If I get a crib Im gonna ask for an extra couple grand to get a press, lol, fuck appliances like a fridge or dish washer 😂😂😂
My dude,you don't need a couple of grand for a nice press.
Get at me when ya get back.You can DIY a nice one with a few bells and whistles for under A rack.($1000)

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
For y'all that don't shop that lower aisle, I thought I'd share the inspiration for dynoberry bites!downloadfile.jpg

Im sure theyll be some nice fruity pebbles terps and since that name is played I went malt o meal on that ass!

Im stoked, Im gonna pop 3 of each 6 seed moms, 5 strains total because I have two oj's which is the orangeberry smoothie. The other strains are grape bubba, purp blk dog and oj#3 orange pheno are the very limited, like 10-20 spare beans Im guessing. Ill pop 3 but only end up running the best 2 of each. Stoked on all the combos and know there will be fruity berry goodness coming in hot and heavy.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Just got to the house from running some errands. After seeing this I’m sure that our mail system here and I’ll just say especially Portland is fucked! At least this time there was no destruction inside and all intact. I am one happy fucker fellas! Let’s get it on!👊🏻🔥🔥🔥🔥View attachment 14783View attachment 14784View attachment 14785
Holy moly!!! Looks like they were sliding around the shop floor on that bitch! Lol, glad they made it safely this time. Rock on

Texagonian

Outlaw
Yes sir, I think they were playing shuffle board or something because the first couple pics I hadn’t even opened it yet. The last one was worse and obviously the contents didn’t survive. I checked the inside of each q-tip plugged tube and all beans are intact. Maybe a little shell skin but still solid. I plan on popping two of each for a six plant run and basically as soon as they are up and transplanted gonna go 12/12. First time doing this but couldn’t be more excited! @thenotsoesoteric, mad respect and thanks for the opportunity. Gonna do your work proud!👊🏻🔥🔥🍻

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Yes sir, I think they were playing shuffle board or something because the first couple pics I hadn’t even opened it yet. The last one was worse and obviously the contents didn’t survive. I checked the inside of each q-tip plugged tube and all beans are intact. Maybe a little shell skin but still solid. I plan on popping two of each for a six plant run and basically as soon as they are up and transplanted gonna go 12/12. First time doing this but couldn’t be more excited! @thenotsoesoteric, mad respect and thanks for the opportunity. Gonna do your work proud!👊🏻🔥🔥🍻

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Love to see all the birds landing! Hopefully you boys up north get yours next week!

As for me I'm headed out on vacation tomorrow down to Cali to visit my brother and family. I'll be checking in nightly but might not be around a whole lot. But once I get home on the 29th!!! It's on and cracking.

As in I'm cracking 18 beans but most likely only keeping 12 to run. I just want the biggest and best this round. I know a lot of folks "stress" test their testers but I'm not a big fan of that, lol. I mean I get the reasoning but I just hate to think folks are growing poo poo weed for any reason, lol. My seeds aren't made to be grown shitty. I would rather show people what that can get if they don't stress their plants!

Texagonian

Outlaw
Love to see all the birds landing! Hopefully you boys up north get yours next week!

As for me I'm headed out on vacation tomorrow down to Cali to visit my brother and family. I'll be checking in nightly but might not be around a whole lot. But once I get home on the 29th!!! It's on and cracking.

As in I'm cracking 18 beans but most likely only keeping 12 to run. I just want the biggest and best this round. I know a lot of folks "stress" test their testers but I'm not a big fan of that, lol. I mean I get the reasoning but I just hate to think folks are growing poo poo weed for any reason, lol. My seeds aren't made to be grown shitty. I would rather show people what that can get if they don't stress their plants!
Have a safe trip brother, enjoy yourself 👊🏻🍻✌🏻