Eso's tester comp!

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
I know people always say,use those plastic vials.Sure they never get smashed,but the corrugated plastic is when you must be discrete.Sent and recieved a dozen times with the coroplast tech,always went perfect.Plus shipping is uber cheap,anywhere in the world.
Well, i don’t know but you can get all those eppendorf tubes into a bigger vial with a sturdy cap and bubble wrap it and declare it as a penlight or something. Something cheap. That should be pretty discrete i think.

Not that corrugated plastic is a bad idea, it just isolates the seeds from the external elements completely and a little bit of silica in the eppendorf will even help preserve them better in humid destinations etc etc.

I mean they are both good but if i was to send out any seeds i’d probably do it like that. I don’t think there are many postman out there that would risk going to prison over a 4.99$ penlight. Hahaha.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
x2 on "this is why USPS is going bankrupt"
Eso, may I suggest trying 4"x4"x4" boxes. They ship First Class anywhere in the US with tracking for under $4 (13 oz or less which is more seeds than you could even fit in the box). No machine rollers to get run through and no worry of harsh handling. They crush test at like 35 lbs too. 💪

SSGrower

Average Grower
There must be something to the pay extra to aviod the rollers. Using their postage calculator I find it funny the price for the box is exactly the same as the price for an envelope that protrudes more than 1/4in you get more weight with the box at that same minimum charge usually under four bucks. I use stamps and no return addy (not required). The box is briliant though (thanks @HydroRed ) cause you could cut a box out of a piece of scrap, use the courogated method and save on all those shipping cost like scitilation vials and padded envelopes, still think the heat seal is a good idea for odor though.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It was probably an anomly. Cross border stuff for seeds has always come through to me. It looks like an angry seed hating militant squeezed them all in pliers while laughing and feeling miserable at the same time....or a roller.

Heisenbeans X 4 now i think...no problems except its about 7 to 10 days. It was only a problem when i was waiting for the first batch. Once i grew them i had buffer time.

they will get here Eso...It is kismet !

And let me tell you....I am growing them. HARDCORE MONSTER plants. I cant sleep most time so i lay awake thinking about stuff and i will do this right. I dream of tangerines...and grapes...

And I found a couple of 3 gallon pots to add to the mix. I might do 6 plants to start. That 25 plant count i bought for 200 bucks was money well spent....not that anyone is counting anyway.

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
x2 on "this is why USPS is going bankrupt"
Eso, may I suggest trying 4"x4"x4" boxes. They ship First Class anywhere in the US with tracking for under $4 (13 oz or less which is more seeds than you could even fit in the box). No machine rollers to get run through and no worry of harsh handling. They crush test at like 35 lbs too. 💪
Always wondered where you got those boxes.👍🏼

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I use stamps and no return addy (not required). The box is briliant though (thanks @HydroRed ) cause you could cut a box out of a piece of scrap, use the courogated method and save on all those shipping cost like scitilation vials and padded envelopes, still think the heat seal is a good idea for odor though.
I do a return address [fake] because I think it would cause suspicion if one is not there. [ postal worker: why would someone send a package w/ no return address?] Also, a ten pack of small padded envelopes is less than $4.00 = less than 40 cents apiece at WalMart.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Eh,trimming up LVTK leaners,y'all better have a few pair of scissors.They gum up really quick.Scrape 'em with a razor blade and collect copious amounts of scissors hash.
This is just from trimming the tips and larger leaves off.
I rough trim my buds before they go into the paper bags after hanging.
Only manicured buds I have around aren't for me.They are to show off,pics and to share with friends,family and the smoking circle.

SSGrower

Average Grower
I do a return address [fake] because I think it would cause suspicion if one is not there. [ postal worker: why would someone send a package w/ no return address?] Also, a ten pack of small padded envelopes is less than $4.00 = less than 40 cents apiece at WalMart.
I think about that too, but homeless people are allowed to use the postal system too. Not trying to discredit any method or motivations. I went round and round on the return addy. Agreed it could be real suspicious if you had tracking, or paid with a cc and no return addy. Also suspicious if address dosent exist, I been tempted to put a church or school but since we went legal as a state I decided I am done trying to lie about or for this shit. Putting a police station just seemed arrogant.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
***A heads up for folks receiving testers***

They'll come in corrugated plastic that has 3 qtips in each end. Those qtips are holding in the 5-6 beans of each strain.

So as this pic shows, I put all oj#1 (ob smooth) beans on the top, blkbry b dog (dyno berry bites) is in the middle, and welchie (lvtk) is on the bottom.

Just remove one qtip at a time so you don't mix up the beans. You will be able to see through the slots of the plastic to be sure all beans are out. Some of the lvtk beans were rather plump!
View attachment 14112
So basically, just pull one qtip on the row labeled bb (it's the black dog) and then dump out the beans (5-6) and then move on to the next row. Just make sure to separate them because it'll be easy to mix them up if you don't, trust me I know, lol.
Somehow I Missed this post and a few others.Glad I went back a few pages.
My package arrived tonight.Well I got it tonight.Upon arriving home and opening it,I was like wtf no labels?

Thanks Eso.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Eh,trimming up LVTK leaners,y'all better have a few pair of scissors.They gum up really quick.Scrape 'em with a razor blade and collect copious amounts of scissors hash.
This is just from trimming the tips and larger leaves off.
I rough trim my buds before they go into the paper bags after hanging.
Only manicured buds I have around aren't for me.They are to show off,pics and to share with friends,family and the smoking circle.
Oh yeah, when I was shucking beans from lvtk my fingers glued together several times, lol. Must stickier and greasy than the black dog. I need to get a press cuz shit should squeeze out nicely.

Cheers and hope it smokes well!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Oh yeah, when I was shucking beans from lvtk my fingers glued together several times, lol. Must stickier and greasy than the black dog. I need to get a press cuz shit should squeeze out nicely.

Cheers and hope it smokes well!
The LVTK leaners of my gals are going to squirt juice!!! I already know it,they are so frosty.
What say you? No press? Damn you Eso whatcha waiting on?

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The LVTK leaners of my gals are going to squirt juice!!! I already know it,they are so frosty.
What say you? No press? Damn you Eso whatcha waiting on?
I know right! As soon as I get back from vacation Im gonna see about buying a house. If I get a crib Im gonna ask for an extra couple grand to get a press, lol, fuck appliances like a fridge or dish washer 😂😂😂