Eso's tester comp!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I am going to run the dyno berry bytes and orangeberry smoothie right off the hop. Veg and stabilze some roots for 2 weeks and right in the bloom room.
They will start under a 315 CMH and go wherever they fit !
I am really STOKED to run these. I love cultivating my favorite trees and grape and orange flavors is right up my alley.

But I wanted it to be Grorange Foolius but hey maybe next time :D
I like the grorange foolius!

All the testers just got dropped at the post office!!!

Texagonian

Outlaw
So the tester pack I sent to Tex was tampered with by post office. 1st time thats happened and not sure why. If anyone else has same problem let me know. Fucked up that a card going 40 miles away get fucked with, damn postal workers!!!
I’m blown away man, this is what was in my beat up envelope that had obviously been fucked with. 🤦🏼‍♂️9503D8ED-096E-49F8-B019-6DA32B6DFE4A.jpeg39FDDA9D-758C-4FDD-99FD-F8B7F69FA283.jpeg

Last edited:

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise

Texagonian

Outlaw
I’ve gotten seeds like that before
I thought it was from when the post office puts it Through the roller machine or whatever they have
That’s why most breeders put them in a crush proof puck or vial ,,but I could be wrong?
@thenotsoesoteric where they in those little vials 🧪?
That’s what me and my wife were discussing but it’s more than that. It had been tampered with and me and eso have been chatting and think someone thought it had money in there and decided to go fishing. Either way it is no bueno!

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
I’ve gotten seeds like that before
I thought it was from when the post office puts it Through the roller machine or whatever they have
I mail seeds wrapped in bubble wrap put in a bubble envelope w/ a fake r/a. Haven't had one damaged yet. You can pay a little extra and it'll avoid the roller machine I've been told. If asked, or hinted at what might be inside, I say 'those mini baseball cards that Wheaties put out that one year' and they just nod and take my dollar.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I’m blown away man, this is what was in my beat up envelope that had obviously been fucked with. 🤦🏼‍♂️View attachment 14399View attachment 14400
I've had this happen.Sending and receiving. It must've gone thru the letter stamper.Bubble pack envelops so they are diverted away from the stamper.
Pity,I see bright white fresh embryo on the paper,they would've popped!

*edit- posted before I got to the rest of the comments.If it was tampered with by humans,that's certainly NO Bueno!

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
That sucks man. You can clearly see there have been immense pressure on the card with all those seed shaped bumps. I’m not sure if it was the roller thingy or someone actually tempered with it, but either case its shit. Little eppendorf tubes work great for seeds, especially when there is 5 or 10 of them. This type of tubes.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Seeds are in corrugated plastic, this right here.20190714_211650.jpg

The black plastic was gone and all Tex got was tape. The crushed bits of seeds have me confused, that's why I'm guessing a nosey postal worker went fishing and was like "wtf?" Fucking assholes!

So far this method has be flawless going to UK, Canada and all throughout the states. Maybe it got jammed in the roller and got fucked up but not sure. I'm cynical as fuck so I blame a thieving postal worker or a overly Barney Fife/ Inspector Gadget type postal worker.

Knock on wood the other testers make it ok or else I'll have to ship in a more discreet way.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I’m blown away man, this is what was in my beat up envelope that had obviously been fucked with. 🤦🏼‍♂️View attachment 14412View attachment 14400
Now I'm at home and looking at those pics on my computer it does look like it got rolled, must have jammed in the rollers and ripped open and crushed everything in there. They probably just tossed the black plastic. Those cards were clean and all that white shit in there and then the shit on the tape. Definitely looks like it was rolled.

Hopefully that was the only one that got jammed?!

I'll get those replacements out tomorrow buddy.

Texagonian

Outlaw
Now I'm at home and looking at those pics on my computer it does look like it got rolled, must have jammed in the rollers and ripped open and crushed everything in there. They probably just tossed the black plastic. Those cards were clean and all that white shit in there and then the shit on the tape. Definitely looks like it was rolled.

Hopefully that was the only one that got jammed?!

I'll get those replacements out tomorrow buddy.
Sounds good, I hate that it happened at all. Such a waste puts me in a funk. Thank you again for the generosity and opportunity 🙏🏻

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I know people always say,use those plastic vials.Sure they never get smashed,but the corrugated plastic is when you must be discrete.Sent and recieved a dozen times with the coroplast tech,always went perfect.Plus shipping is uber cheap,anywhere in the world.
It usually goes smooth but every now and then but I got high hopes the others make it!