Eso's tester comp!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I usually have great success with rock wool but I fucked up by being lazy. I just didnt flush the 4" cubes out good enough.

I flushed everything with mild canna A and B nutrients w/ rhizotonic. Dont need the rhizoT when I flush cubes properly but since they all suffered root damage they needed it.

Checked the 1st black grape dumdum, one of the first fuckd off plants in flower, and she has new root tip popping out the bottom.
20190828_175451.jpg
20190828_175444.jpg

All the others are still praying so Im guessing theyll bust new roots soon too. Hopefullytheyll be ready to go back in flower tent by sat or sun, fingers crossed.

Texagonian

Outlaw
Today is my Friday so I’m gonna post it up, that and I saw first hairs last night after work. Super stoked! I definitely need to get cuttings and defoliate a bit more. Rockin and rollin’ The biggest of the bunch is the top left oj and also has the better smells of the two oj’s

Attachments

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Today is my Friday so I’m gonna post it up, that and I saw first hairs last night after work. Super stoked! I definitely need to get cuttings and defoliate a bit more. Rockin and rollin’ The biggest of the bunch is the top left oj and also has the better smells of the two oj’s
That tall oj#1 ob smooth is gonna be a lvtk influenced pheno, Im guessing. That means itll be frosted like a mofo!

I also noticed the first hair on my oj#3 ob smooth last night too. Just be a couple more weeks and we'll start seeing what these babies got! Cheers man and looking great!

Texagonian

Outlaw
That tall oj#1 ob smooth is gonna be a lvtk influenced pheno, Im guessing. That means itll be frosted like a mofo!

I also noticed the first hair on my oj#3 ob smooth last night too. Just be a couple more weeks and we'll start seeing what these babies got! Cheers man and looking great!
Thank you! I appreciate it and am super excited to see how they turn out. So far smooth as a baby’s butt. Have a great long weekend everyone!

Texagonian

Outlaw
@Texagonian looking GREAT man.
Thanks brother! Here I was getting all impatient like a kid and last night I saw hairs on all the girls but one. It’s happening! I’ve got my fan and filter going in the tent and it also keeps the light cool but when I opened the door to the house I could smell the goodness. I may have to bust out the big dog 12” vortex fan and filter and scrub the whole place. My wife will not be pleased with the whir coming from it but I try to keep what I do low key even if I’m in a legal state. We have a huge amount of tweakers out thieving stuff so no need to draw attention. Next Friday we are having our fourth daughter come into this world! I’m all kinds of excited and nervous at the same time. Y’all keep it real, lots of good things happening 🍻🔥🔥🔥🔥✌🏻😎

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Thanks brother! Here I was getting all impatient like a kid and last night I saw hairs on all the girls but one. It’s happening! I’ve got my fan and filter going in the tent and it also keeps the light cool but when I opened the door to the house I could smell the goodness. I may have to bust out the big dog 12” vortex fan and filter and scrub the whole place. My wife will not be pleased with the whir coming from it but I try to keep what I do low key even if I’m in a legal state. We have a huge amount of tweakers out thieving stuff so no need to draw attention. Next Friday we are having our fourth daughter come into this world! I’m all kinds of excited and nervous at the same time. Y’all keep it real, lots of good things happening 🍻🔥🔥🔥🔥✌🏻😎
Congrats and good luck brother! Hope all goes well for sure! 👍🎉🧸

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
Congratulations.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Congrats to you and Momma!
4th eh?....thats almost a gang of "Outlaws" haha :giggle:

Texagonian

Outlaw
Congrats to you and Momma!
4th eh?....thats almost a gang of "Outlaws" haha :giggle:
Totally! They’re good girls though. Well... my 4 year old is probably the most outlaw of the bunch. She don’t take any shit. Kinda funny, her big sister likes to poke at her and get her riled up until she starts swinging and then she’s all mom, dad ouch! 🤣🤣 I have to handle it or at least tell her it isn’t ok to hit her sister and then I have to go to my room and laugh my ass off. It’s a fine line at my house for sure and I’m the lone male. Jeez! I’m in trouble 😂✌🏻🙏🏻

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Congrats Brother!

Texagonian

Outlaw
Congrats Brother!
Thank you so much! It was one of those unexpected moments when we found out but in all honesty we aren’t those people that planned everything out and all that stuff. If it happened it happened. It just was a big spread and we started very young. I’ve got 25,18,4 and newborn next week. One out the house, one not too far behind and two to replace the ones that left🤣. I don’t like an empty house 🤦🏼‍♂️

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Friday Update....Today I changed the water in the flood and drain tote. We are now at 750TDS and PH5.8 (13 gallons). I mixed 1 pound of MC in 2 quarts of hot water and use that now (it took 60ml of that to get to 750TDS on 13 gallons). Stinks less than usual...or at least I dont taste it like yesterday when i made it. MC dust is kind of shitty tasting.....:D
The girls needed some stronger nutes. The yellowing should stop now. I will bump it to 850 if it continues. I am trying to keep the feed just where they need to be for a change.

Everyone in the Flood and Drain (flower)
DSCF2292.JPG
Next wave in the veg room. Orangeberry Smoothie is in the hydrofarm and 3 gallon coco pot and the rest are welchie.
The bubble bucket and hydrofarm are off to a slow start. PH was way too high and both were swapped out with PH 5.5 TDS 600 AN sensi perfect (GH silica first then calmag then AN)

I wont clone them. I have no room at the present time and will tackle that learning curve in the fall.

DSCF2294.JPG
the pics below in order are
Dynoberry Bites 1 and 2 and the pair in the flood and drain
Orangeberry 2 (the one that was mutated) Orangeberry 1

Attachments

Last edited: