Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That is my DBB in the "big" cup. I'm trying the little 2oz cups for the babies, and got impatient to get them in a bigger cup.
Dino was the tallest and needed more soil around it so I tried - 10 days is too early :) the soil fell apart and all the lovely roots were dangling LOL
But they got tucked in nice and some water, so it seems fine. I'll get a quarter pound easy - I can tell. :ROFLMAO:
IMG_7514.JPG

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
20200514_191555.jpg
Fire og looking a lot like my lvtk in veg, weird. Funny because the lvtk looked a lot like the SFV og in veg too.

But somehow my lvtk doesnt look anything like an og, lmao.

Well I've got a clone of lvtk in flower now and the fire will be going in flower in a week or two.

I'll get to see how much my lvtk doesnt look like an og soon enough. Slight differences so far between the fire and old hilander.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Left: Gelato 33 and right: 47 aka mochi
20200517_190007.jpg
Fire og
20200514_191555.jpg
The slurricane cuts didn't take so I tossed and the super lemon haze franco cut took forever for this, pic just taken
20200517_204239.jpg
So 33, 47 and fire will be next in the pollination rotation hopefully followed by another full run of the runt bodega bubblegum. Hopefully the slh will bless us with cross. I have another slh cut that hasn't done shit but if by some miracle it bust soon too I'll veg it out and reverse that bitch.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Left: Gelato 33 and right: 47 aka mochi
View attachment 59021
Fire og
View attachment 59022
The slurricane cuts didn't take so I tossed and the super lemon haze franco cut took forever for this, pic just taken
View attachment 59026
So 33, 47 and fire will be next in the pollination rotation hopefully followed by another full run of the runt bodega bubblegum. Hopefully the slh will bless us with cross. I have another slh cut that hasn't done shit but if by some miracle it bust soon too I'll veg it out and reverse that bitch.
What's the 47...ooo fire og new addition?
20200517_191933.jpg
Gonna run the albinos since they didn't get a gold pack. They were my surprise. I couldn't figure out a last strain pick, it was between them the tarts and one other I'm not high enough to remember. Thanks again eso. Took me forever but finally got your work in the vault

Last edited: