Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Wait till the Dyno leaves turn, they're very striking. Smell is blackberry funk. Open the jar and my wife in the other room yells 'gawd what jar is that'?

My Welchie had a double serration on each middle leaf of a palm. Think that one leaned more to the LVTK. Smells mostly citrus, with a fainter grape in the background. Still need to jar up that Welchie.
I'm stoked to see those fade colors from the dbb! Glad to hear it holds up terp wise.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Slept great......woke up buzzed. Looking to be a good day at sea, sir!

Definitely do the chocolate, it's easy, fast, delicious. It's also a larger, more diverse playing field than gummies. Gummies don't melt. So if you need to travel with your edibles, advantage gummies.

MAKE BOTH!

and btw tokin some welchie right now and this is SPARTA wake and fry herb. I'm keeping it in rotation for a bit I pulled orangy this am, gonna cut her up after significant caffeine ingestion. There is orange smell all over her. guessin 3 zips dry. This obsm is looking like a keeper too!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
So just fired up a vape load of the twinkle tarts #1 that has been in the jar over a month and the flavor has changed. At first I was thrown off because I haven't smoked any in about a week and its straight black cherry. Sour sweet just like a black cherry life saver or something.

God I hope this one makes it through flower proper like. It is in ffof ocean forest soil with happy frog dry flower fertilizer mixed in too. So far I think I've fucked my other soil plants up in flower due to letting them dry out too much. This time no way!

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Magnum PI...Tom would be proud.
Bubble Bucket...
(edit after the fact...so red stems ARE genetic.. Because these are not red!)

20200503_054741.jpg
coco
20200503_054716.jpg

Coming up 3 LVTK or Twinkle Tarts

3 Tropical Dunder

And they are both gaining traction...the TT/LVTK is starting to veg now that the 5 litre pots are full of roots.

ORANGE you glad i grew them...i sure am.

I wish to master the fruity flavors. And I shall. Thanks eso for giving me some orange/blackberry/blueberry/rasperry to add to the excellence.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Last run of the black dog, great strain and a lot better than I ever expected honestly.

This pheno is blackberry smell and flavor and passes that to offspring. But my pheno of I found in twinkle tarts is better so on with the new.

Pretty bud filled with the last of the twinkle tarts seeds. Getting close to done.20200503_173735.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Magnum PI...Tom would be proud.
Bubble Bucket...
(edit after the fact...so red stems ARE genetic.. Because these are not red!)

View attachment 57751
coco
View attachment 57752

Coming up 3 LVTK or Twinkle Tarts

3 Tropical Dunder

And they are both gaining traction...the TT/LVTK is starting to veg now that the 5 litre pots are full of roots.

ORANGE you glad i grew them...i sure am.

I wish to master the fruity flavors. And I shall. Thanks eso for giving me some orange/blackberry/blueberry/rasperry to add to the excellence.
That MPI is gonna go beast mode on you! Knock on wood it should be a pineapple size bud! Let's hope it taste like one too.

So far the effect on the magnum I harvest is a upper type high but no racy or paranoia. I think it is great social bud because you stay clear headed but get stoned. Now the Boogieman, well it's been knocking my ass out after a vape or two and has increased the appetite a bit.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The other bodega bubblegum I kept a clone of I threw in soil and in flower I fucked all 4 of the soil plants. Let them dry out too much and toasted the environment for those bennies. But this bodega pheno stinks like cheesy funk.
20200503_193523.jpg

She'll give much different phenos than the runt bodega will in their crosses. The runt today has a trix cereal smell going which is nuts. Might be a blend of grape sato though cuz I touched both plants about the same time.

Anywho I think this bodega x lvtk will produce some gross terps and I'm digging that.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The Bad Dawg freebie I just chopped smells like a ceasar salad - complete with the anchovy and garlic. Which of yours are the stinky ones? I'm guessing the DBB I just dropped won't be it LOL
The lvtk leaners in welchie are chemical but not offensive type smells. The rest are more fruity in the ones I've released so far.

But the upcoming bodega bubblegum cross should toss some funk. So far I haven't got too much funk but I'll hopefully change that soon.