Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Smoking some of the bodega bubblegum (chem leaner) out of the vape and totally forgot I packed it thinking it was grape sato. Well it tastes like chem funk and very similar to the lvtk's funky taste. No more sweet bubble gum.

She didnt look as nice as the runt pheno but damn good and I'm glad the funk came out more in 2nd run. Should pair up nicely with lvtk for some funky funk.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Magnum PI #2..day 19 in bloom. She is stacking tight internodes under the HPS. I love it. Has a tropical fruit thing going on i just cant tell if its pineapple or grapefruit.
#1 has a strong tropical fruit going on but will not produce like this one. Buds all over the place in a 5 gallon coco pot. And this one I can bombard with photons...it is compact !

I took 2 cuts of her and she rooted very well. Currently in hydroton in baskets rooting up a bit more to go in a bubbler (i will take 2 cuts before they hit bloom).
DSCF5489.JPGDSCF5490.JPGDSCF5495.JPGDSCF5493.JPG

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Bazooka Blast !

:) BOOM

LVTK does it have fat leaves or thin sativa looking leaves?

The 2 inside have leaves that look like the Magnum PI and the one outside has reallly fat indica leaves. I am hoping its twikle tart :D
The lvtk is a fatter leaf but apparently in soil twinkle tarts has fat leaves vs what she had in coco. Or I'm tripping, lol.
Lvtk
20200526_192240.jpg
T tarts
20200526_191750.jpg

They look very similar in veg as far as leaf size.

Surprisingly none of the lvtk crosses have grown as wild of structure as momma, which is good but makes it hard to know which are lvtk leaners.

I know the bigntasty I had was definitely a lvtk leaner. Leaves still looked similar if I recall correctly.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Now I want to run some Welchie too....but...what if tropical dunder is not the orange goon i wanted and it is really....

So that was decided...somehow the orange run started.

Orange you glad ! I sure am.

Tropical Dunder
and Big and Tasty are going in the drink
Heathens Hammers running as well. I think an OBSM3 is required for proper taste calibration.

I have to cull out a bunch of puny stuff...no time for that anymore....time to grow some orange fire.

orange.jpg