Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
100 pages of yada yada and still going!

Well got money for down payment and been preapproved for a house over a month ago but this covid closure is throwing salt all up in my game.

Plus Oregon's house market is stupid for buyers, great for sellers. Is what it is but if something opens up I'll be hitting it like the Jeffersons.

The gelato 33, 47 and fire og getting transplanted into coco because for whatever reason I cant get the water only soil to finish flowering without issues. I'm guessing I needed some other amendments for calcium or ph buffers.

No one wants to see plants with spots, lol. So coco for the time being.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
100 pages of yada yada and still going!

Well got money for down payment and been preapproved for a house over a month ago but this covid closure is throwing salt all up in my game.

Plus Oregon's house market is stupid for buyers, great for sellers. Is what it is but if something opens up I'll be hitting it like the Jeffersons.

The gelato 33, 47 and fire og getting transplanted into coco because for whatever reason I cant get the water only soil to finish flowering without issues. I'm guessing I needed some other amendments for calcium or ph buffers.

No one wants to see plants with spots, lol. So coco for the time being.
Congrats on a hundo 🤘. Alot of good info in here

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
My dbb is the one in the white cup. Is this a strain trait, or does she need to be in the fresh air with wind already? I just propped her over a little to straighten her out, but I'm talking about the leaves. They don't want to spread out.
View attachment 59664
That might be leaning towards the blueberry ancestry right there! Those weird leaf traits are common in the blues but the dbb is typically more symmetrical in growth.

Plus the blueberry side is a bit more finicky with the environmental factors but terps should be nice!