Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Actually i think C99 did this too. Magum PI #1
DSCF5118.JPG
Magnum PI #2 (training it around the pot in a circle on the main stem to produce a gabillion bud sites. Using AN Rhino to beef her up with DynaGrow. Saw tooth serrations.

I think it is my favorite leaf shape...but the shape doesnt mean anything really. It just looks so prehistoric!
DSCF5199.JPG
Tropical Dunder 3 for 3 with tails. 3 LVTK or TT...we shall see. Eso is back in the bloom room !!!!

Well just his sticker and gear but you know what I mean.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Actually i think C99 did this too. Magum PI #1
View attachment 57297
Magnum PI #2 (training it around the pot in a circle on the main stem to produce a gabillion bud sites. Using AN Rhino to beef her up with DynaGrow. Saw tooth serrations.

I think it is my favorite leaf shape...but the shape doesnt mean anything really. It just looks so prehistoric!
View attachment 57299
Tropical Dunder 3 for 3 with tails. 3 LVTK or TT...we shall see. Eso is back in the bloom room !!!!

Well just his sticker and gear but you know what I mean.
I'm like the butler from Mr. Deeds with Adam Sandler. "I am very sneaky sir"

I may not be there physically but I am there in ninja spirit.

Those magnums should get huge! Lol living up to the prehistoric saw blade leaves.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
"I always feel like somebodies watching me..."

If you look at all my posts on RIU I bet you guys will notice a certain person that mysteriously always either likes a post right after mine or comments right after I do.

It's almost like a mom figure that is always trying to get your ass in trouble.

Lurrabq

Babies all coming along well! :D
Black Grapes Dumdum:
View attachment 57293
Welchie:
View attachment 57294
Dynoberry Bites:
View attachment 57295
Wait till the Dyno leaves turn, they're very striking. Smell is blackberry funk. Open the jar and my wife in the other room yells 'gawd what jar is that'?

My Welchie had a double serration on each middle leaf of a palm. Think that one leaned more to the LVTK. Smells mostly citrus, with a fainter grape in the background. Still need to jar up that Welchie.