Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
All valley grape...day 63. This smells the berriest jam of any eso bean i have grown....powerful fruit (raspberry/blackberry). Incredible frost. I removed the HPS and that is a 315 glow (4200).
I think i shaved off a total of about 400 watts with the same coverage :D This should remove the foxtailing crap that is not from the strain.

But HPS makes a pretty bud..you just cant see it in the yellow.

In a few minutes she is getting the chop...i will move something around in the dryer. There is the rare amber...i dont want to go longer because this is as terpy as it can be.

I want to taste this rosin !.....I bet it will taste like raspberry pie !

DSCF4408.JPG
DSCF4403.JPGDSCF4406.JPG

ZezoZose

Just picked up the 3 quart instant pot and I'm decarbing 11 grams of bud. Then gonna use instapot to infuse 1 1/4 cup of coconut oil. Then I'll make some poor man's gummies. Cherry Starburst jello with black cherry cran juice! I'll let yall know if I die or not!

$60 for instant pot, 40 mins and bud is decarbed, another 40 and oil is infused, or so says youtubers.
SweetSue (from another forum) shows a way to decarb + infuse in the InstantPot all at once! According to her experiments - versus a hot oil bath post infusion - this method comes very close to achieving a full decarb, so no need to do it separately.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Betty is looking good.
S0024416.JPG

DSCF4413.JPG
albino boogieman is a stretchy bitch,,,,
DSCF4410.JPG

All valley grape half of it went back...i took the top 15 inches or so. My wife says its BLUEBERRRY!!!! I think its like that with some raspberry punch,,,i will smoke a bud on thursday and see :D
DSCF4425.JPGDSCF4426.JPG

Black Grape Dumdum might chop tomorrow. Dryer trays are full but something will be dry enough to burp.
DSCF4422.JPG

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Welchie day 40 something I think. She’s starting to chunk up and put on the frost even tho I treated her like shit for a couple weeks. Starting to fade a little too early but she smells so damn good it makes me go wow every time. It’s a fruit I’ve never smelled before lol some kinda alien fruit. 492AC459-CF2B-4861-B85C-18B8BBCC7ECC.jpeg489E1BD3-B536-49A5-84CA-4854104B452E.jpeg9BEC1004-35A5-4094-A6CF-3301A0CC3E98.jpegC2C4BF5F-B355-46F6-BC5F-4D3E62D529EE.jpeg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Purple Betty is looking good.
View attachment 46976

View attachment 46977
albino boogieman is a stretchy bitch,,,,
View attachment 46978

All valley grape half of it went back...i took the top 15 inches or so. My wife says its BLUEBERRRY!!!! I think its like that with some raspberry punch,,,i will smoke a bud on thursday and see :D
View attachment 46980View attachment 46979

Black Grape Dumdum might chop tomorrow. Dryer trays are full but something will be dry enough to burp.
View attachment 46981
Damn, I was afraid the albino Boogieman would produce heavy stretchers. That one may need to be topped or tied down. The 2 I have in flower haven't matured yet so haven't started flower so stretch ain't bad. But next week or so I figure they'll hit puberty and shoot to the moon.

I'll be watching bro! And that's awesome to hear that all valley grape is terping up nicely on you!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Welchie day 40 something I think. She’s starting to chunk up and put on the frost even tho I treated her like shit for a couple weeks. Starting to fade a little too early but she smells so damn good it makes me go wow every time. It’s a fruit I’ve never smelled before lol some kinda alien fruit. View attachment 47036View attachment 47037View attachment 47038View attachment 47039
Nice! That is how the obsm#3 was, a weird ass fruit. Something like citrus berry tennis ball funk, was great smoke though.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I just had some all valley grape this morning. It reminds me of DBB because the grape sato really pulled through with a heavy funky skunk.

Really nice smoke and DBB is heaver on the indica side...the All valley grape is a hybrid with a bit more sativa. Both of them make me dumb as the masses.

:)

Really good. and the orangeberry smoothie is for sure #1 mislabelled by me. I have 2 or 3 somewhere but 2 of them in the 5 gallon coco pots are making some nice fat 4 inch buds. Easy trims.

The dinoberry is probably my favorite. All vally grape is slightly better to me but its a limited thing. So much skunk and frost and a sweet blueberry on the nose. Like blue dream meat a couch locking skunk.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I chopped the bodegas and margies last night, well cut 3 and stuck 3 in the dark for a few days then chop.

They were at 63 days, could have let them go another week for more amber but I'm tired of water 30 plants a night. Now it's only 20 or so, after I cut clones and tossed a couple vegging plants.
Margy
20200202_183648.jpg
Bb20200201_223953.jpg
Bb
20200201_222907.jpg
I'll get pics of other bb and margies later.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
DBB first daughter taken. 26" tall, bud right on down to floor level. Gotta luv HPS penetration.

Smoked some of mom DBB the other day and I was flat out wasted.I had sampled some a bit greenish and it's still curing for that matter. I was not expecting that buzz, lmao!

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I had to take 1 of the 3 purple betty out of the tent. It was about 1 foot stretchier and had serious light burn. She is now in a waterfarm that was modified to take the root mass (the pot sits in the hydrofarm basket and the roots are loose in the hole). She was also a lot feed greedier
Running a stone and the hydrofarm drip (also modified to keep the circle from splashing).

the other pair are more uniform and both have the same feed needs

The 2 at the back are purple betty the 2 at the front HydroReds Greases Pieces.
DSCF4442.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
To infuse the oil mason jars are the shit. I did that on my last run because i had about a quarter pound of buds decarbbed and more to decarb...so i jammed it in mason jars and simmered it like a pickle for 2 hours.

Let it cool and that works just fine !...

Once upon a time not that long ago the thought of having 4 oz of buds...to decarb to eat...

Inconceivable.