Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I chopped DBB 2 this morning...and i am done screwing around with wild growing plants.

I will groom them well from now on...because i cropped that DBB and tied it up in a corner and it turned into about 200 just under golf balls...this is on me...what a pain in the ass to trim. and i can fix that.

You know what is GREAT...i can still learn shit...

:D

So i am going to delarf the shit out of things....and make colas like that c99...i shall except no less and i have time to persue excellence...6 days a week actually!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
the 200 golf balls will be fire...i just know i grew a fat cola in the flood and drain and this time was a waste of coco.

I love learning...One day i will have dustjesus qualtiy pics to share and i dont care how long it takes...

Thanks Eso for the beans....the c99 from female seeds was gifted to me from eso with some testers.

The testers are going all kinds of wonderful..:D

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
the 200 golf balls will be fire...i just know i grew a fat cola in the flood and drain and this time was a waste of coco.

I love learning...One day i will have dustjesus qualtiy pics to share and i dont care how long it takes...

Thanks Eso for the beans....the c99 from female seeds was gifted to me from eso with some testers.

The testers are going all kinds of wonderful..:D
Shit bro, I totally forgot I gave you the female seeds c99 that I had left over. I thought I just sent you c99 x grape sato beans. That makes sense now 😂. Age ain't no joke, lol. I used to have a damn near photographic memory, now I'll forget why I walked into a room!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
onlyone c99 x ltvk made it above ground could have been my fault i didnt use the heat mat this time but im sure itll be great

and now Grape Sato think this is my favorite plant right now
View attachment 46525View attachment 46526View attachment 46527
That looks great man. And the c99 really need to be babied until they get going. The 1 I got is nice and healthy but the other 1 I had dampened off early. I'll need to hunt down a banger out of those c99 x lvtk and hit it with some strong male of something.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Bodega bubblegum #1, heaviest leaning towards the chem family, biggest swankiest buds out of the bb. I'll run this one again most likely. Figured I'd go can o soup on yall too
20200131_200516.jpg
20200131_200918.jpg

Definitely spoke a little soon when I said the lvtk crosses didnt seem to stretch, oh no, they stretch, lol. Kind of expected thos since the blackberry black dog, lvtk, c99 and grape bubba were taller vs shorter plants.
Where my hand is is about where they were when flowered.
20200131_202830.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Just picked up the 3 quart instant pot and I'm decarbing 11 grams of bud. Then gonna use instapot to infuse 1 1/4 cup of coconut oil. Then I'll make some poor man's gummies. Cherry Starburst jello with black cherry cran juice! I'll let yall know if I die or not!

$60 for instant pot, 40 mins and bud is decarbed, another 40 and oil is infused, or so says youtubers.

410_Farms

Really Active Member
Just picked up the 3 quart instant pot and I'm decarbing 11 grams of bud. Then gonna use instapot to infuse 1 1/4 cup of coconut oil. Then I'll make some poor man's gummies. Cherry Starburst jello with black cherry cran juice! I'll let yall know if I die or not!

$60 for instant pot, 40 mins and bud is decarbed, another 40 and oil is infused, or so says youtubers.
I never thought of using the instant pot. I should and not tell the wife, then next time she makes pulled pork it'll smell like homegrown🤣🤣

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I never thought of using the instant pot. I should and not tell the wife, then next time she makes pulled pork it'll smell like homegrown🤣🤣
Actually no smell. The Mason jars keep it all in.

And it does work. I made jello and all the oil is sitting on top so i had myself a teaspoon full and I'm feeling that shit decently. Probably turn it into jello shots.