Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
You can hard boil it when you make the gummies...:D

And orange....weird or what it carries that weed taste stronger....(all of the citrus jellos taste more weedy)

And i did try every flavor. Grape, Cherry, Raspberry those are the ones that mask the flavor the best.

I just made a double batch of cherry zingers...I made a critical error too...while it was boiling i rememberd i wanted to add vinigar to make them tangy and when i did it stopped the gelatin from forming...thick to liquid.

So i added another pack of jello (3 packs cherry jello, 4 tablespoons gealtin 4 oz strong coconut oil, 1 tsp sunflower lecithin 8 oz water. The flavor is out of this world...i cant taste any weed in them. I need to actually make something that tasted worse for myself or get a pez that only lets 2 out every 12 hours or something...

I just smoked this wonderful black grape dumdum doobie (Did that name change?)
This is my favorite of the trio. Powerful berry (raspberry/blackberry) flavor. I ltrimmed off a couple oz and put it back in for a week and got the rest (2 oz). Its all dry and going in jars now.
STELLAR! POWERFUL! I know the strain has a lot of THC when my lips and tongue go numb like i went to the dentist....this does that to me. I am growing this one again and training it right!

This is what happens with a great strain and a 3k board light with far reds (660nm all the time on this chinese board but WOW frosty)
20200209_072338.jpg

For the 2 gallon challenge i chose HB skeleton cookies but wow that Albino Boogieman would have rocked it harder i think. She is going to be big for very little coco. She is way stretchier and i shaved albino boogiemama (its weird calling it a man)
20200209_042938.jpg
Im at the 10 minute mark for that doob...this is getting harder to do...wow is that GOOD!

I took a tote out of the 32 special and was able to top up 6 gallons in the bubbler. Running 900 TDS PH 5.6 to start. AN trio so its bulletproof stable.
20200209_065051.jpg

20200209_065057.jpg
Orangeberry Smootbie...day 53 and it is just starting to build the orange terp....until now it was just funky faintly skunky. Dense and hard ass nugs
20200209_044529.jpg
100% Black Grape Dumdum is killer ! i think i just lost 1 hour!

20200209_065057.jpg
I had to get as far back as i could to fit the whole thing in the pic. 5 gallon coco pot might have been too much. :D
20200209_075509.jpgl0

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

And orange....weird or what it carries that weed taste stronger....(all of the citrus jellos taste more weedy)

And i did try every flavor. Grape, Cherry, Raspberry those are the ones that mask the flavor the best.

I just made a double batch of cherry zingers...I made a critical error too...while it was boiling i rememberd i wanted to add vinigar to make them tangy and when i did it stopped the gelatin from forming...thick to liquid.

So i added another pack of jello (3 packs cherry jello, 4 tablespoons gealtin 4 oz strong coconut oil, 1 tsp sunflower lecithin 8 oz water. The flavor is out of this world...i cant taste any weed in them. I need to actually make something that tasted worse for myself or get a pez that only lets 2 out every 12 hours or something...

This is my favorite of the trio. Powerful berry (raspberry/blackberry) flavor. I ltrimmed off a couple oz and put it back in for a week and got the rest (2 oz). Its all dry and going in jars now.
STELLAR! POWERFUL! I know the strain has a lot of THC when my lips and tongue go numb like i went to the dentist....this does that to me. I am growing this one again and training it right!

This is what happens with a great strain and a 3k board light with far reds (660nm all the time on this chinese board but WOW frosty)
View attachment 48055

For the 2 gallon challenge i chose HB skeleton cookies but wow that Albino Boogieman would have rocked it harder i think. She is going to be big for very little coco. She is way stretchier and i shaved albino boogiemama (its weird calling it a man)
View attachment 48056
Im at the 10 minute mark for that doob...this is getting harder to do...wow is that GOOD!

I took a tote out of the 32 special and was able to top up 6 gallons in the bubbler. Running 900 TDS PH 5.6 to start. AN trio so its bulletproof stable.
View attachment 48057

View attachment 48059
Orangeberry Smootbie...day 53 and it is just starting to build the orange terp....until now it was just funky faintly skunky. Dense and hard ass nugs
View attachment 48058

View attachment 48059
I had to get as far back as i could to fit the whole thing in the pic. 5 gallon coco pot might have been too much. :D
View attachment 48065l0
Looking great as always G!

I remember you saying cherry and raspberry helped with flavor and I did get some raspberry so I go with that next run. But I used bud that I chucked seeds out of so it wasnt as strong. I'll need to make a stronger batch of oil next run.

Also I dig the albino boogiemama might change the official name because like you said it is weird calling them men, lol.

That black grapes dumdum is doing what I was hoping it would, be dank! The purple pheno of black dog was one of my favorite smokes. Super glad to know the bgdd has those kick ass pheno in there. I'll have to dig back through some more of those and see if I find the Gwheels pheno!

Cant wait to see how the boogiemamas and betties do, I'm hoping for frost laden heavy hitters. Cheers G

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

View attachment 48055

View attachment 48056

View attachment 48057

View attachment 48059
View attachment 48058

View attachment 48059
View attachment 48065l0
Love reading ur stuff man πŸ‘Œ

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Big shout out to @spyralout for the sweet ass tshirt! The logo on the side is pimp. I'll be rocking the T this weekend for sure.

Thank you again!!!View attachment 48505
Glad you like it man. Thanks again for your generosity and giving us the opportunity to run DBB, definitely one of my girl's favorites. Gonna pop the rest of the pack once some totes rotate out. πŸ‘

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Wtf when they goin on sale @spyralout I want one 😭😭😭
No set date yet but soon enough. Will keep you posted. Had to play catch up with some folks so it was a limited run. This plus the special Heathen run wiped us out so we gotta re-up on supplies. Not every one turns out good, so we waste shirts and other materials when that happens. Just like plants, we're learning and dialing in both production and efficiency.

Thanks for your interest Gweedo! πŸ‘

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Ive been watching OBSM #1 really closely and #2 went amber while i was waiting. She is chopping today

S20200213_0017.jpg
It was under the HPS until i removed it and finished with a 315 in 4200 and overcast from the 240 watt 3k board with 660 reds
20200213_050226.jpg
#1 has a bit longer to go and went back in the room. Rock hard buds...just ripening up another week.
S20200213_0001.jpg

Last edited: