Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I dont know why....but this puny one is my favorite albino boogieman. I found my calmag i put the bottle somewhere 2 days ago....it doesnt take long for that deficiency to show.

She will be a hungry girl..

View attachment 45517
That's definitely a grape bubba leaner then for sure. The grape bubba had spots everytime I ran it in soil, in coco I had to add 7-10ml of calmag vs just 5. Plus those saw blade leaves! Fingers crossed.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
So I ordered the hlg 260 v1 for $229 USD and today I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box to see qb 288 v2 instead! That's a $70 upgrade son! I'll take it.
View attachment 45903
Hell ya id take that deal too! What driver comes with those 260 kits?
Thx nice snag dude and sum nice pics of ur crosses to brother! Your doing it the right way ! Just like heisenbean is too!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Hell ya id take that deal too! What driver comes with those 260 kits?
Thx nice snag dude and sum nice pics of ur crosses to brother! Your doing it the right way ! Just like heisenbean is too!
Meanwhile hlg-240h-c2100a

It is adjustable so I'll start them out at low power, then gradually increase till it's where it is best used. I'm stoked to get them up this weekend.

PS thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I want to reiterate these plants were vegged for only four weeks from seed. I literally put the seeds in the soil and flip them four weeks later, and this is what I got happy birthday to me
Happy Birthday buddy! I'm super happy to see the logs you got on display. Warms the heart to know you'll be enjoying some grade A smoke. Killer job man

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Pretty sure bodega bubblegum #1 is gonna get a 2nd go along with runt. She is straight stank and itd be nice to have something stankier than the lvtk. Plus she has a baseball size top nodge. Seems to be a stardawg leaner.
20200129_204327.jpg
Albino Boogieman, just seedlings
20200130_203837.jpg
The other 4 lvtk crosses
20200130_203842.jpg
Roasted garlic margy #1, a looker and possible reveg if she didnt throw balls early on.20200130_172422.jpg
Lvtk, these
20200129_191244.jpg
All over this mess
20200130_172432.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
3k with 660nm meijiu board...260 CDN to my door and it works fantastic. The reds or the board or the combo...amazing really. And that is not the first but it is the biggest so far.

Using your hand....you could have puny hands.....i have hulk hands so now the soup can puts it in relative spacial understanding....and its BIGGER than the can.

that is what she said.