Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have a couple of the Albino Boogiemen have huge internode distance. :D I have them on a bench close to the lights but they are stretching like crazy.

It will be interestign to see how the buds form on them. Because DBB is different than All Valley Grape is different from Black Grape DumDum in bud shape....a lot different.

Its too hard to smell them with the competing aromas but of the 3 the Black Grape Dumdum is the one i want to smoke the soonest ! but it has to wait that DBB is this weekend chop. Buds are hard as rocks.

And it is amazing that someone could be set off by the offer of a DM to help a guy out on a strain. But you cant fix asshole...trolls be trolling because their buds be lacking.

Black Grape Dumdum....i wish you could filter out that yellow. I cant move it out of the spot its in until it chops because she is taking up some space :D.

Milky trichs abound on her.....the DBB is just showing the odd fleck of amber trich...its going to be GOOD!

20200122_035951[1].jpg

Last edited:

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
Just some pics, vegged 4 weeks in a very unstable environment. Light schedule changes light spectrum changes in these plans pull through just fine. Welchie, Orange berry smoothie and Dino berry bites. Week eight of flower. All of my beans did grow very similar with slight differences in size and aroma. All are healthy and not finicky 35137EEE-D8EC-45DD-B74B-3F7F8C59301C.jpeg05CBD72D-D559-49CD-B7F6-9D2F933E7BC5.jpeg74213C7D-1EE3-4943-9CD6-3C9A7805D9B8.jpegF206F1EC-7A7F-466B-84EA-5406AEFA340B.jpegCCBA94CA-9541-4239-9B08-5630A14FA93E.jpeg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I have a couple of the Albino Boogiemen have huge internode distance. :D I have them on a bench close to the lights but they are stretching like crazy.

It will be interestign to see how the buds form on them. Because DBB is different than All Valley Grape is different from Black Grape DumDum in bud shape....a lot different.

Its too hard to smell them with the competing aromas but of the 3 the Black Grape Dumdum is the one i want to smoke the soonest ! but it has to wait that DBB is this weekend chop. Buds are hard as rocks.

And it is amazing that someone could be set off by the offer of a DM to help a guy out on a strain. But you cant fix asshole...trolls be trolling because their buds be lacking.

Black Grape Dumdum....i wish you could filter out that yellow. I cant move it out of the spot its in until it chops because she is taking up some space :D.

Milky trichs abound on her.....the DBB is just showing the odd fleck of amber trich...its going to be GOOD!

View attachment 43860
Ok that sounds like what I was expecting from albino Boogieman, stretchy internodes because both parents had that trait. So hopefully that means that you'll get a leaner toward either parent and both rock.

I'm stoked to hear how those dumdums do as well! That raspberry one has me curious.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Dinoberry Bites...I pulled it out of the back...scissors in hand....i cut 1 bud and i will put her back until Friday or Saturday. :) The ambers are about to bust out!

Day....64 max 2 to go and im chopping it...i have one on day 54 but i supercropped her to small buds everywhere. This one is a beauty.

But wow she looks nice when the orange glow is removed !
DSCF4274.JPG
DSCF4276.JPG20200123_034026.jpg

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The corkscrews on the DBB are probably more the result of 750 watts of blazing HPS than the strain. There is an unlearning curve :D just kidding.
Actually what is amazing is those buds that are right off the bottom of the pot are hard. The ones that are bent over at the bottom. That is pretty awesome.
And AVG BGDD OBSM are all doing that...C99 too. not the corkscrew the dense buds to the floor thing.
Oh the smokes i will smoke.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The corkscrews on the DBB are probably more the result of 750 watts of blazing HPS than the strain. There is an unlearning curve :D just kidding.
Actually what is amazing is those buds that are right off the bottom of the pot are hard. The ones that are bent over at the bottom. That is pretty awesome.
And AVG BGDD OBSM are all doing that...C99 too. not the corkscrew the dense buds to the floor thing.
Oh the smokes i will smoke.
Sounds killer. Those big hid put out a lot of heat. That intense light and heat spawn those corkscrew crown type buds. Those bright ass light also tend to crisp some leaves too. But once you dial them in buds as big as 2 liter soda bottles and softballs!

Cant wait to hear how the new batch of flowers do for you. I'm hoping you find a nice grape bubba leaner in the all valley. I think you'll appreciate the indica effect for edibles. Just seems to hit like a sack of rocks!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
can't wait til those c99 crosses get out of testing, your going to just have to ignore the trolls at RIU, I got warned and banned from the mars thread for posting a joke and laughing a long. Curious to see how the testers come out for you!
Thanks man!

It's just the c99 x lvtk for right now. I only have like 10-15 beans of c99 x grape sato.

The c99 x lvtk I'm super stoked to hunt through. I'm working on finding a house so hopefully soon I'll be able to pheno hunt through 25-30 of those c99 x lvtk and the grape bubba x lvtk. Find a stunner pineapple with that fuel funk from lvtk is what I'm hoping for!

I'm about done with RIU for the time being, I may go back in a week or 2 but I'm gonna let them do their thing.

For whatever reason people over there holding a grudge because I still support Heisen and instead of man'ing up and just saying so they play games. I'm too old for that high school mentality.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Thanks man!

It's just the c99 x lvtk for right now. I only have like 10-15 beans of c99 x grape sato.

The c99 x lvtk I'm super stoked to hunt through. I'm working on finding a house so hopefully soon I'll be able to pheno hunt through 25-30 of those c99 x lvtk and the grape bubba x lvtk. Find a stunner pineapple with that fuel funk from lvtk is what I'm hoping for!

I'm about done with RIU for the time being, I may go back in a week or 2 but I'm gonna let them do their thing.

For whatever reason people over there holding a grudge because I still support Heisen and instead of man'ing up and just saying so they play games. I'm too old for that high school mentality.
My c99 x lvtk 3/4 are showing a small tap root popping out so they are planted the 4th I tried to manually pop and squished it

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Albino Boogieman X 3
All in coco (2l 2l and 5g)
DSCF4286.JPG
DSCF4289.JPGDSCF4288.JPGDSCF4287.JPG
And the DBB was in my way so she got chopped. She has been on flawless finish for about a week. She smells skunky....SKUNKy.. Cant wait to taste it the ambers were about 10% or so.
My gloves were in the tray from trimming wedding dub. and the trim bin....that was not a good wake and bake...hard on the BAKE...light on the wake. But tasty. :D
DSCF4283.JPG

Attachments

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
Albino Boogieman X 3
All in coco (2l 2l and 5g)
View attachment 44317
View attachment 44314View attachment 44315View attachment 44316
And the DBB was in my way so she got chopped. She has been on flawless finish for about a week. She smells skunky....SKUNKy.. Cant wait to taste it the ambers were about 10% or so.
My gloves were in the tray from trimming wedding dub. and the trim bin....that was not a good wake and bake...hard on the BAKE...light on the wake. But tasty. :D
View attachment 44320
Lol hard on the bake light on the wake!!!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Dam good pics on them beauties.. Hey one quick question. Ive seen alot of people griping bout blurple lights but what kind u running over them? I no they are hard on ur eyeballs and others act like they cant produce a quality product. For them haters id show them ur plants. Nice job dude look like itll be sum good shit to me.. Thx
Blurples grow great frosty plants. Its the efficiency chasers mainly that hate on them. I rocked blurpkes for years,before I became a CoB_nUt.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Chopped the runt bodega bubblegum down a couple weeks early to give better chance for a reveg. She is the frost queen of the group with stank chem sweet gum smell. Would have like to let her finish but rather reveg.
View attachment 44555View attachment 44556
I've said it before and I'll say it again...
Run ya Runts...if you have the time & space. Some hidden gems in the muddducks.