Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
Man Mr eso these DBBs are some beasts, they're out growing everything in my space by a few inches, tons of branching and they smell like grapes and shit, never had a poo scented strain 😂😂😂 but have heard of it, and was wondering if you ever got a real short bushy pheno out of them, I'll get some pics up tomorrow, but had to stop in and say thanks again, and I know it's so last year but those lvtk crosses I got are getting wet Monday, finally finishing up the room lol like final finished no more builds or changes 😂😂😂 hard to do 😭😭😭
And they aren’t $100 a pack

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Dam good pics on them beauties.. Hey one quick question. Ive seen alot of people griping bout blurple lights but what kind u running over them? I no they are hard on ur eyeballs and others act like they cant produce a quality product. For them haters id show them ur plants. Nice job dude look like itll be sum good shit to me.. Thx
A73C9BBD-DE89-4A50-A982-D41E9BB9DB2F.jpegUnder two of these in a four by four area I ripped out 2 1/4 lbs of esos testers welchie, orange berry smoothy, and dyno berry bites combo A73C9BBD-DE89-4A50-A982-D41E9BB9DB2F.jpeg

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
View attachment 43305Under two of these in a four by four area I ripped out 2 1/4 lbs of esos testers welchie, orange berry smoothy, and dyno berry bites combo View attachment 43305
Thanks 4 showing the lights u used. Ive seen them online b4. And 2 1/4 lbs using blurples in a 4x4 says sumthing bout ur skills and eso's fine crosses.. Great work kev dog..👏👏👍

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will let this pair finish in the 5 footer. The others are in the bloom room and the 32 special.

Albino Boogieman to the left in a 3 gallon coco pot flip date - Dec 28
Purple Bettty to the right in a 5 gallon bubble bucket...with beauty white roots. flip date - Jan 3

Both of them growing very nicely everything looks solid (not a ball sack ANYWHERE) The stuff I have learned eh!

The pair are getting AN trio at 700 TDS (25/20/35 ml of micro grow bloom)_They are loving it.
I just replaced my RO filters so we start at 0 to 10 ppm...i add 100 of Calmag and then the AN trio. Coco just works better with a bit of Calmag.

Timber 2VL in 3500. This is my favorite of all my lights for this small tent. The QB135 is almost there.

I will reroute the extraction tubes so i can get MORE POWER....then i will crank it to the full 200 watts. It is at 150 currently or 30 watts per foot of Vero cobs.

20200121_062704.jpg20200121_062646.jpg

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I will let this pair finish in the 5 footer. The others are in the bloom room and the 32 special.

Albino Boogieman to the left in a 3 gallon coco pot flip date - Dec 28
Purple Bettty to the right in a 5 gallon bubble bucket...with beauty white roots. flip date - Jan 3

Both of them growing very nicely everything looks solid (not a ball sack ANYWHERE) The stuff I have learned eh!

The pair are getting AN trio at 700 TDS (25/20/35 ml of micro grow bloom)_They are loving it.
I just replaced my RO filters so we start at 0 to 10 ppm...i add 100 of Calmag and then the AN trio. Coco just works better with a bit of Calmag.

Timber 2VL in 3500. This is my favorite of all my lights for this small tent. The QB135 is almost there.

I will reroute the extraction tubes so i can get MORE POWER....then i will crank it to the full 200 watts. It is at 150 currently or 30 watts per foot of Vero cobs.

View attachment 43652View attachment 43653
Looking good my man! Lush and green