Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm glad to see all the lvtk seedling have put out decent side branching. They stretched a bit as seedlings because I had them too far from light.

Hard to see but they all have at least 2-3 lowers on them.
View attachment 41206

I had a name picked for G bub x lvtk but wanted to keep it hush till they were ready. I'll update my site this weekend and put it up there but yall hear it here first.

G bub x lvtk = albino boogie man
Oj#3 × lvtk = big n tasty
Obsm#3 x lvtk = tropical thunder
Dbb#1 x lvtk = purple Betty
Black dog (BlackBerry pheno) x lvtk = ? still working on it

C99 x lvtk = magnum P.I. (PI stands for pineapple icee 😂)

Here is momma dad lvtk for reference
View attachment 41209
View attachment 41210

Also I'm starting to get berry fruity smells off the big welchie 3. I'm digging her overall she is a beast like the blue miyagi with no lime citrus.
Black dog x lvtk
DDA - dog day afternoon if it’s already named my bad I stay pretty current with this thread haven’t seen a name yet keep up the great work

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
So I'm over at RIU offering a dude c99 beans. I didnt put for free in the post because we all know what happens to inboxes when the word free gets thrown around. Told dude to pm me if he still looking for c99 beans to help his wife eat and feel better.

Well I get a message from some other member telling me that that is spam? Fucking roaches man. I already went through the riu deleting my post so I dont post shit there anymore, simple fix. But am I not allowed to offer to help someone out without being an advertiser? Naw fuck that.

I'll give beans to who ever, wherever, especially if it improves someone's quality of life.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
So I'm over at RIU offering a dude c99 beans. I didnt put for free in the post because we all know what happens to inboxes when the word free gets thrown around. Told dude to pm me if he still looking for c99 beans to help his wife eat and feel better.

Well I get a message from some other member telling me that that is spam? Fucking roaches man. I already went through the riu deleting my post so I dont post shit there anymore, simple fix. But am I not allowed to offer to help someone out without being an advertiser? Naw fuck that.

I'll give beans to who ever, wherever, especially if it improves someone's quality of life.
The c99s I ran didnt even finish outside and they have some serious anti-inflammatory properties to her, and appetite too.
Thats what really pisses me off about people coming into house and talking ahit about Heisen. Fuck i went on the farm cause they had a thread about uv light from 2006 and I couldnt see the screen the pop ups were so bad.
I love this place and the fellowship we have towards helping eachothwr achieve bigger better results and wanna see every grower and honest breeder succeed.
I admire your compassion

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The c99s I ran didnt even finish outside and they have some serious anti-inflammatory properties to her, and appetite too.
Thats what really pisses me off about people coming into house and talking ahit about Heisen. Fuck i went on the farm cause they had a thread about uv light from 2006 and I couldnt see the screen the pop ups were so bad.
I love this place and the fellowship we have towards helping eachothwr achieve bigger better results and wanna see every grower and honest breeder succeed.
I admire your compassion
That's what is shitty is the OP I reached out to said his wife's appetite and pain were helped by a few strains, 2 being c99 and bubba. So I told dude I have crosses with both, no mention of my site or brand etc, just told him to pm me. The "boat guy" quotes my post telling me i need to just pay to be an advertiser because I'm spamming the thread? Never mentioned shit for sale.

Funny thing is both c99 and grape bubba x lvtk are in testing and wont be released for at least a month and I only have a few c99 and g bubba x grape sato so they'd come out of my personal stash.

If that member boat would have just minded his own business no one would have known I even had a site etc...

Just a bunch of folks wanting to shit on other people over there, wonder if they even smoke over there, lmao.😂

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Sorry, enough drama for a while, lol.

Here are the 4 lvtk cross babies going on a few days 12/12.
Bottom left big n tasty (oj#3), bottom right purple Betty (dbb#1), top is magnum PI (c99), middle is twinkle tart (black dog)
20200121_181340.jpg
Big n tasty has some gnarly serrations, I was expecting this from c99 but I'm excited to see how it flowers out.
20200121_181351.jpg
Albino boogieman, one is dominating the other so far. These may have cool serrations too but we'll see.
20200121_185242.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Most likely gonna reveg the bodega bubblegum runt because it's by far the best looking one out of the group. Less hairy buds, more resinous and it smells more gum than peppery chem like #1. 20200121_181824.jpg
Here are the other 3, #4 is not a good pheno at all, a hairy ugly thing lol.

Bottom is runt above here the other chem leaner/peppery
20200121_182143.jpg
More gum leaner #3, runt at bottom of pic
20200121_182152.jpg
And then there's Maude, hairy unshaven
20200121_182156.jpg
The best looking roasted garlic margy is real pretty
20200121_181544.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Who is 'boat' ? And of course they smoke over there, and it's easy to cop a lid.

View attachment 43788
I'm not sure who he is but his name is Boat guy o er there. Not sure why he assumed I was trying to spam when I had commented on that thread when it was first posted about most banks dont do PayPal and left it there.

I would have gave the offer then but I wasnt sure how the c99 would do but since then I've got one going.

I'm honestly respecting their site rules and haven't been mentioning anything but other chuckers gear other ther for the most part. I mean I do drop a pic here and there but nothing blatant.