Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Sampled a DBB popcorn nug....pretty good both buzz and taste! BIG aftertaste and it's close to blueberry. I was smacking my chops! I was already toasty when I tried it and it jumped right in to the front of the race. It'll be tough to cure without picking at it :)

Orangie and welchie doing fine in veg land.
Hell yeah man! I love to hear that. It's awesome to hear folks are getting those terps man, that was the goal.

Here's to hoping the obsm and welchie do you just as nice!

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Bust out another thousand buddy!

They're fun as hell but shit is $200 everytime you take the sum bitch out.

But bass fishing without one sucks, lmao.
You ain’t lying bro, damn thing has cost me way more than I’ve enjoyed it! That bitch is getting a for sale sign in spring this year.
I prefer my canoe when I’m out bass fishing it’s a low walled wide canoe that I can stand up & walk back and forth in and all it costs is about a half hour of time to load and unload it

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
You ain’t lying bro, damn thing has cost me way more than I’ve enjoyed it! That bitch is getting a for sale sign in spring this year.
I prefer my canoe when I’m out vas’s fishing it’s a low walled wide canoe that I can stand up & walk back and forth in and all it costs is about a half hour of time to load and unload it
That's the route I'm going, a nice canoe.

Out here in Oregon it's mainly trout and salmon fishing but salmon you only get like 1 a day. Like 5-6 trout a day too most bodies of water. Good eating but not as fun to catch.

Hell when I talk bass fishing out here the locals dont bat an eye. They have no idea what it's like dragging a top water plug and seeing an 5-8 lbs large mouth just destroy that fucker.

Salmon are bigger but they run rigs at like 60 ft deep and there is no element of surprise. You just reel it in, lol.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
That's the route I'm going, a nice canoe.

Out here in Oregon it's mainly trout and salmon fishing but salmon you only get like 1 a day. Like 5-6 trout a day too most bodies of water. Good eating but not as fun to catch.

Hell when I talk bass fishing out here the locals dont bat an eye. They have no idea what it's like dragging a top water plug and seeing an 5-8 lbs large mouth just destroy that fucker.

Salmon are bigger but they run rigs at like 60 ft deep and there is no element of surprise. You just reel it in, lol.
There is no better than a day out on the lake running spinners and frogs for largemouth with a 12 pack and no chance of a dui in a canoe

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The 2 possible candidates for 2nd run of bodega bubblegum. The runt may get revenge but I doubt I'll go through the trouble. I have clones of these two so they're my choices.

#3, more sweet stardawg gum smell, densest buds, pretty frosty but nothing special
20200115_184406.jpg
#4, spicy funk dawg gum smell, nice, looks similar to runt but less frosty
20200115_184419.jpg

The 4 bodega bubblegum I've got going are alright but I'd need to run the whole pack to find something super special. Potential is there though for sure. Cant wait to smoke them.

Speaking of cant wait to smoke, the welchie #3 is developing a nice berry smell. Seemed to come out of nowhere just a week or so ago. Started weak but now is noticeable stronger. She should be a decent little plant.
20200115_175341.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Th

They’ll hang him at the capital but let’s move on and talk about some kick ass seeds!!
IF ANYONE IS PERUSING THIS THREAD AND WONDERING IF THE ESO CROSSES ARE REALLY THAT GOOD....... THE ANSWER IS A BIG YES..... these babies are keepers
Thank you Tank!

I'm happy with the end results on all the crosses so far, good smoke and tasty too. Cheers buddy

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The Ablino Boogieman has a much louder smell. Veg into bloom its pretty loud compared to purple betty.

And its all funkadelic...LVTK plus the skunky of the Grape Bubba are very pronounced in the stems. But this is early. :D

I am looking forward to the right bodega bubblegum hitting some LVTK or Grape Sato...i can take my chances.