Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Please excuse HPS. Hard to get in there at a good time. Beginning week 6. CMH/HPS.

20191126_204858.jpg
Dynoberry Bites #1

.20191126_204841.jpg
Dynoberry Bites #2

Sturdy framed plants. Rigid when "rattled." Battled white flies and won 💪 (fuck those flying dandruff things BTW). Both lemon berry nose so far. The rub on a bud was like "lotion smooth" but not sticky.
I'm expecting a decent fatten up here pretty soon. Good stuff Eso 👊

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I need to get some pretty pictures. I knew i put them in big pots for a reason. And they are big enough to go in bloom but i want to clear out a couple of plants first.

I have abused the stems HARD and topped them a few times. I like how the stems can support weight and i want big fat buds for pictures!
Coco Coir is AWESOME ! I am not sure if the 5 gallon pot is the way to go but i like them !

All Valley Grape a 5 gallon dark brown felt pot in the veg room
In a veg tent (may flower in here to start)
Dinoberry Bites is in a 5 gallon pot
Grape Dumdum a 7 gallon tan felt pot
I really love that berry flavor and these 3 should nail it for me.
All Valley Grape in a 5 gallon fabric pot.

20191127_060801.jpg
DBB on the left, GDD is to the right.
20191127_060749.jpg

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Anytime brother all the places I just threw pics of your beans and name dropped you over there it’s only a matter of time before some calls me a fanboy. 🤣🤣🤣
What thread are You guys posting ESO pics at, I just may try to find My Passwords grab some pics from this thread and do My Thang ,,, give a shout out to Luis Marquez ( UncleHucklebuck ) too in the politics thread too. lol. Dig Up My Maternal Grandfathers WWII uniform and make their heads explode .

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
What thread are You guys posting ESO pics at, I just may try to find My Passwords grab some pics from this thread and do My Thang ,,, give a shout out to Luis Marquez ( UncleHucklebuck ) too in the politics thread too. lol. Dig Up My Maternal Grandfathers WWII uniform and make their heads explode .
I made a thread in the strain and seeds review called esosseeds. If you go post pics just keep it to the pics and strain comments, so the mods aren’t in there deleting shit

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Well it seems I am banned , I guess when I was over there tag teaming ChuckersParadise thread with DustJesus was just too much , they couldn't bear the strain of dissenting opinion when they were dogging Heisen. There loser bunch of self hating useful idiot leftists. Amazing that they ban for that shit but they let the Antifa fucks say anything they want. So glad for this place.