Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
After some more thought I think my plan is gonna be to reverse the lvtk and use her as the mother father for the next chucking.

I want to find a nice pineapple type flavor with the female seeds c99 but most reports are it is a weaker buzz. Well the lvtk will take care of that for sure, lol. Bumping everything with the lvtk and then hunting through those looking for mom leaners with mother/father's resin production is where it's at. Gotta come with it to keep up with the big boys. I mean this bitch wants to spread her resin around...
IMG_20190214_215315_521.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
What kind of finishing times have you seen in the sato?
I've only got one full run and she was done in 60ish day from flip. She seems more on the indica side of the hybrid. My buddy has that one out door and I have another I just threw into flower a few days ago so I'll get some better shot of her once they start flower out. Her smell and flavor are really were she shines though. I was super surprised and stoked to find that pheno with the first female I got out of that miyagi x grapes 13 cross. I mean I literally can smell and taste the influences of both parents. I don't have the grapes 13 male pics anymore but this is the mother of grape sato, my "blue" miyagi cut.
miyagi.jpg

Miyagi was a cross of critical sensi start x buddha's dream, buddha's dream was a sin city cross of blue dream x buddha's sister, and blue miyagi is the closest thing I've had next to the real deal blue dream. I never got the blueberry smells off the blue miyagi indoors but the clone my buddy did outdoors definitely had a blueberry smell to her. I only got rid of her because indoors all I got off her was haze lime citrus type terps. My buddy did the last clone of her outdoors and thats when we notice the strong blueberry terps.

Long story just as long, I'm stoked with the sato and I'm looking forward to popping some more in order to f2 them. Cheers.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I've only got one full run and she was done in 60ish day from flip. She seems more on the indica side of the hybrid. My buddy has that one out door and I have another I just threw into flower a few days ago so I'll get some better shot of her once they start flower out. Her smell and flavor are really were she shines though. I was super surprised and stoked to find that pheno with the first female I got out of that miyagi x grapes 13 cross. I mean I literally can smell and taste the influences of both parents. I don't have the grapes 13 male pics anymore but this is the mother of grape sato, my "blue" miyagi cut.
View attachment 17635

Miyagi was a cross of critical sensi start x buddha's dream, buddha's dream was a sin city cross of blue dream x buddha's sister, and blue miyagi is the closest thing I've had next to the real deal blue dream. I never got the blueberry smells off the blue miyagi indoors but the clone my buddy did outdoors definitely had a blueberry smell to her. I only got rid of her because indoors all I got off her was haze lime citrus type terps. My buddy did the last clone of her outdoors and thats when we notice the strong blueberry terps.

Long story just as long, I'm stoked with the sato and I'm looking forward to popping some more in order to f2 them. Cheers.
I still got 3 of those beans think I’ll be popping them at the end of September

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
The Juice
LVTK leaner #2
"Spicey kush wrapped in orange peels" is what I wrote down in my notes @ first joint.
Both
It has a orange peppery lick to it when opening the jar.
Smokes smooth and expands the lungs with no cough.Potent with character.The "peppery" side tingles the tongue on inhale.
20190726_152343.jpg

20190726_152404.jpg
Both LVTK leaners were frosty. Gritty frost easy to screen.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The Juice
LVTK leaner #2
"Spicey kush wrapped in orange peels" is what I wrote down in my notes @ first joint.
Both
It has a orange peppery lick to it when opening the jar.
Smokes smooth and expands the lungs with no cough.Potent with character.The "peppery" side tingles the tongue on inhale.
View attachment 17774

View attachment 17775
Both LVTK leaners were frosty. Gritty frost easy to screen.
Those look great, and both look like the #3 I got now. And that gritty resin is definitely from momma lvtk. Thats what I first noticed about her was the size of the resin gland heads, and how many there were! Great job buddy, thanks for growing them out!!!🖖

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
The Juice
Plant 3
This is where testing gets interesting for me.OUTLIERS!!!!😁
Not sure who she takes after.Eso shed some light on it for me when I asked.
Plant #3 is that fruity Pheno I spoke of at chop time. It has developed into Orange peel not the zesty exciting orange peel smell.But, like an orange peel creamsicle. "Orange peel OG" & "Favorite" is what I wrote down. Tastes like og kush wrapped in creamy orange peels. It's nugs were the more dense of the two.

Plant 4 had the same growth structure as Plant 3 and was close in height. The nuggage on both are not as dense as the LVTK leaners but are bigger. Plant 4 was all OG funk,No chaser no orange.

I thought I took separate pics of them like I did with the LVTK leaners...blah,I can't find them.
Pheno2P4OG.jpgPheno2P4.jpgPlant3pheno2fruity.jpgPlant3Fruity.jpg
@thenotsoesoteric you nailed it with this chuck.👊💯
I didn't give them their best life and in spite of me, they still produced potent,flavorful ganja with character.
I heart the orange kush pheno out of my 4.It's jar is more empty than the others. Which are low btw.😭

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Those look great, and both look like the #3 I got now. And that gritty resin is definitely from momma lvtk. Thats what I first noticed about her was the size of the resin gland heads, and how many there were! Great job buddy, thanks for growing them out!!!🖖
You are welcome my man. Shit, thank you for letting me run and test ya gear.
Indeed,the 2 LVTK leaners are a extract artists dream.Covered with frost and easy to get to.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Figured I'd do a quick write up of flavors and highs of the moms of the grape sato crosses.

Bbb dog,
mother of dynobites, blkberries on smell and flavor, 56-60 day flower time, high is a good daytime got shit to do but still wanna smoke high, not a bell ringer but good even stone

Purp black dog
mom of black grape dummies, unique berry smell same flavor with hints of sandalwood and metallic type taste, stronger high than bbb dog but more indica body high, beautiful colors, slow veg and takes weeks to root, 60 day flower20190707_202756.jpg

Lvtk
Straight og fuel hash flavor, resinous af, lanky vine growth, mixes well in the tp cross, 63-65 day flower, vigous growth and stretch, super stoney high
20180917_181216.jpg
Grape sato
Flavor is grape juice and blueberries, indica style growth, easy veg easy clone, 60-63 day flower, high was more indica leaning, this and bbb dog probably have highest cbd ratios but thats a total guess.

*(oj#1 and oj#3 are orangeberry smoothie and only #3 will be used for the cross moving forward but for now #3 is ob smooth v2 and is only available as freebies with packs)*

oj#1
was a lvtk leaning, pink hues in late flower, similar flavor as lvtk but a hint of citrus, strong resinous buds, more manageable than lvtk, 65-70 day flower

Oj#3
orange flavor/smell, nice resin, great hybrid high, very stoney both head high and relaxing body buzz, has similar viney growth as lvtk but more manageable, buds are fluffier/foxtail more than lvtk, great smoke20190319_182248.jpg

Grape bubba
Grows tall, was vigorous in veg as a seed but clone will not snap out if floer even though its never been in flower?, has a grape smell and grape flavor, should pair great w/sato's grape terps

Hopefully I'll add a pineapple soon and possibly a new flavor from the testers. I'll get pics up for those tomorrow. Cheers