Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Meatman

Meat Master
My order showed up today, oh man did they hook me up! Ordered orange smoothie, Threw in some singles of twinkle tarts, welchie, orange smoothie #3 and pack of Dyno bites!! I am beside myself, I been saving some room for orange smoothie...
Hell ya man I’m pretty sure I have 2 packs of all of his stuff just from all the free stuff he sends out...I have two free stank bubbles in the dirt right now lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
lvtk s1
IMG_1579.JPG
I'm pretty high right now...

MIne was a weird version that had this funky taco-leaf-curl going on the entire grow.
IMG_0570.JPG
but never any health issues. Green all the way to the bottom right until chop.
IMG_0589.JPG

It is very mild on the smell. Sweet pine, sandalwood, very kush-y. Then it punches you in the chest LOL

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
lvtk s1
View attachment 81381
I'm pretty high right now...

MIne was a weird version that had this funky taco-leaf-curl going on the entire grow.
View attachment 81384
but never any health issues. Green all the way to the bottom right until chop.
View attachment 81385

It is very mild on the smell. Sweet pine, sandalwood, very kush-y. Then it punches you in the chest LOL
Looks great man none of esos gear has ever disappointed me.

that sounds great actually

I gotta get to those I have some in the fridge

golgotha

Really Active Member
I have my last black grapes dumdum seed....pure metallic raspberry candy...

Of course its my last seed. I will try and reveg her but she is in a tiny pot....we shall see.

What a smell....like a blue jolly rancher.. FANTASTICO

This morning i added a QB120 board (3.5K) to my 2 x 4 to get it to 400 watts of LED (3k 240 watt samsung board with 660nm far reds and a 3500 QB120 with far reds and a 3 foot sunblaster down low.

man these are going to be NICE....already shaping up for a test drive...Tom get the car ready....

I have been 100% impressed with every esosseeds.com bean i have grown...

Oh the Bazooka Blast went pure booberry cereal..X2.... When the fruit trumps the funk....i am a happy gardener.

DSC_0153 (2).JPG
Magnum PI
DSC_0155 (2).JPG
Super Lemon Crunch
DSC_0154 (2).JPG

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I have my last black grapes dumdum seed....pure metallic raspberry candy...

Of course its my last seed. I will try and reveg her but she is in a tiny pot....we shall see.

What a smell....like a blue jolly rancher.. FANTASTICO

This morning i added a QB120 board (3.5K) to my 2 x 4 to get it to 400 watts of LED (3k 240 watt samsung board with 660nm far reds and a 3500 QB120 with far reds and a 3 foot sunblaster down low.

man these are going to be NICE....already shaping up for a test drive...Tom get the car ready....

I have been 100% impressed with every esosseeds.com bean i have grown...

Oh the Bazooka Blast went pure booberry cereal..X2.... When the fruit trumps the funk....i am a happy gardener.

View attachment 81479
Magnum PI
View attachment 81477
Super Lemon Crunch
View attachment 81478
Looking great!