Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Meatman

Meat Master
I had two completely different phenos of twinkle tarts one week of curing so far they both look pretty much the same one is greener than the other but they smell and taste exactly the same.....straight vanilla berries🔥🔥🔥View attachment 79869
I just realized when I posted the pic I just did that this picture isn’t even twinkle tarts I feel like a dumb ass this is purple crash oops

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Those skinny leaves are a trait from the blue dream heritage of the grape sato so hopefully it'll have some of the terps too! Frosty already to boot
The reversos are doing great still the second biggest in the garden got two tall lvtk leaners and one nice squat one looking great the bigger lvtk leaners are frosting up early even out to the fan leaves IMG_0115.JPGIMG_0116.JPGIMG_0117.JPG

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
View attachment 80401
Not sure what strain this is I’ll have to check later but my tent is full of your strains and this is looking to be the frostiest shit I’ve grown to date time will tell
WOW, That's a frosty sexy lady! From what iv seen you cant go wrong with any of @thenotsoesoteric gear so it was a smart move filling the tent with it! Getting any smells off her yet?

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
WOW, That's a frosty sexy lady! From what iv seen you cant go wrong with any of @thenotsoesoteric gear so it was a smart move filling the tent with it! Getting any smells off her yet?
Hard to describe right now and I just looked at the tag it’s a twinkle tarts doesn’t look like she is going to be a big bud or yield of a plant but she sure is going to make that up in frost

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Just tossed into flower some cuts to hit with the tarts pollen, hopefully its still viable.

Cuts are stank bubble, artisanal gelato, vegas sunset, big n tasty, magnums #1 & #2, tarts and the bodega bubblegum.

Should be terp city in these crosses. Ill keep yall updated!
Have you thought about working the tarts more? Or maybe backcrossing it to the lvtk? A reverso option even 🤣lvtk hit with the tart pollen maybe lol.
seeing some nice plants being found in those

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Have you thought about working the tarts more? Or maybe backcrossing it to the lvtk? A reverso option even 🤣lvtk hit with the tart pollen maybe lol.
seeing some nice plants being found in those
I decided not to hit it back to the lvtk but definitely doing s1 of the tarts. I figured it would just be a bx if I hit it back to the lvtk. Not a bad thing but just figured fuck it for now.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Is the tt#1 a select piano of the strain? If so, has that particular pheno been used in crosses, and is this the one you plan on selfing?
Yeah, #1 is the cut i found. Actually was the first bean i popped of the tarts and it literally was exactly what I was hoping to find.

I reversed a clone of it and collected pollen in October and I'm hoping its still good to use. I got 8 clones in flower i plan on pollinating, well 9 because I forgot I have have a platinum cookies to hit too.

One of the clones to pollinate is a tarts #1 for s1 beans.

Shit hits all the boxes taste, potency, weight, quick flowering time and bag appeal for days. I hope to have this cut for a while.

Deez. Nutz

So, you purchase 1 seed of lvtk get a killer pheno and start a whole breeding program around this one stellar seed/plant.

Then your first seed of your cross expresses the exact phenotype you were hoping for. LMFAO!

That's some extreme divine providence, the ganja gods seem to have smiled down upon you and personally chosen you to breed their plant.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
So, you purchase 1 seed of lvtk get a killer pheno and start a whole breeding program around this one stellar seed/plant.

Then your first seed of your cross expresses the exact phenotype you were hoping for. LMFAO!

That's some extreme divine providence, the ganja gods seem to have smiled down upon you and personally chosen you to breed their plant.
I honestly got lucky finding the pheno I did from the lvtk. But I've been playing with pollen for a little over 10 years. Started with using males and just popping as many seeds as I can. I've never gotten as lucky as I did with the lvtk as far as only popping a seed.

Really wasn't expecting much but it exceeded expectations. I mean I figured she'd put out stellar crosses.20180917_181216.jpg
She definitely hasn't disappointed expectations.