Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I just had a weed bag gifted to me of Essos orange berry smoothy. I gave my buddy clones and he grew it. He’s kind of a noob. But man this bud he gave me puts him near the top of the ladder very tasty. Nice strong high too. My mouth waters as I break this stuff up and the taste 10/10 berry orange goodness.
The orangeberry smoothie is still the most ORANGE of any orange strain i have grown. And it was the first orange strain so it spoiled me.

A lot go orange cleaner and baby aspirin...or orange feet.
I’ve got an OBS at 7 weeks of 12:12. It’s the star of the tent. And is smells like Orangey baby puke, or something close to that.

Cant wait to try it.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Time for me to start that "tent" of Eso! lol
@Old STIR
Fruit Punch is all done. I don't know if I like the smell or not yet. Pretty nasty, yet on the other hand, smells great. lol
Originally smelled like a "stink bug".
It has the most rosin I have ever pressed out of any flower so far. My jaw is still dropped.
Sorry Eso, didn't mean to turn the thread. lol

Twinkle tarts #1 got chopped tonight on day 64. She was done around day 60 but I couldn't take her till today. I'm really impressed with this lady here. Checks every box. View attachment 77243View attachment 77244View attachment 77245View attachment 77246View attachment 77247View attachment 77248View attachment 77249View attachment 77250View attachment 77251View attachment 77252
Fokin A Man thats 💯 👌 I was looking on here to see some heat like this before I started squirming in my chair to find his beans lol. Ok you got my attention whats the lineage of Twinkle Tarts ? & where the site lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Only got to flower her to half way the first go around but even still she was impressive, stank bubble (I think #2 of 4)
Very fruit cereal smelling like fruit loops or similar. I dig her fat indica leaves.
IMG_20210103_225302_283.jpg
So far magnum #1 and the vegas sunset are the fastest to show flower sites.

Magnum #1
20210103_213737.jpg
Tall ass big n tasty w/bodega bubblegum to the right
20210103_213741.jpg
Vegas sunset
20210103_213757.jpg
Others look same same till buds come in. Cheers yall

golgotha

Really Active Member
Flower sites are setting...On gravity feed now (Autopot system) Jacks 10 30 20 at 750 TDS (touch of silica touch of calmag to start).

Next week i will add a QB120 in 3500 (this is 2 X QB288 in 3k with 660nm far reds from Meiju).

MAGNUM PI SUPER LEMON CRUNCH ALBINO BOOGIEMAN

ESOTENT.JPG
3 Reverso Welchies are in bloom and all 3 are super berrry terping....

Bazooka Blast a HUGE suprise with massive blackberry/blueberry terps...zero funk.

Jars are filling up again...Thank you Eso.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
All of eso’s beans I’ve run have been absolutely amazing and straight fire you’ve made the right choice grabbing some of his gear...my only regret is not having enough room to take cuts and keep moms
My order showed up today, oh man did they hook me up! Ordered orange smoothie, Threw in some singles of twinkle tarts, welchie, orange smoothie #3 and pack of Dyno bites!! I am beside myself, I been saving some room for orange smoothie...