Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The outdoor is flowering now...its a bean pole of a stretcher and it smells like LVTK, Lets see how the buds work out.

about 8 weeks to harvest i would imagine...and then...where the hell am i going to put it to dry.

Twinkle Tarts up potted X 2 into 5 gallon soil pots...might as well beef them up a bit before i shift them :D

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The outdoor is flowering now...its a bean pole of a stretcher and it smells like LVTK, Lets see how the buds work out.

about 8 weeks to harvest i would imagine...and then...where the hell am i going to put it to dry.

Twinkle Tarts up potted X 2 into 5 gallon soil pots...might as well beef them up a bit before i shift them :D
That fuckers gotta be bigger enough to block light on that side of the house. Is she stinky?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That fuckers gotta be bigger enough to block light on that side of the house. Is she stinky?
Preflowers are forming and its like you flipped the stanky switch in the yard. The wind catches it just right and it smells gangster. She just passed 9 feet yesterday and we are in the final stretch.. I would say by mid September it will be hillarious.

:D

Oh its going to stink. LVTK....GMO Cake AND Dubstep...LOL.

Tropical Dunder....buds are getting denser. Maybe a week to go. No tag on it so if i had to guess...day 56?
Smells like kind of orange and LVTK...very muted aroma except that dankness. For some reason by the time i start taking pictures here the camera is covered in trich juice. I can never get one in focus...its like a stephen king story.

IMG_1529.JPG
IMG_1532.JPG

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
All seeds up and running in the 75/25 ffof/coco. Plus the 5 that shitted out last popping a few weeks ago all busted roots and will be in soil tomorrow.

From here all will go into 1 gal coco after rinsing off soil.
Altogether it is
1 bazooka blast
4 stank bubble
4 reverso welchie
3 artisanal gelato = 33 x lvtk
3 vegas sunset = 47 x lvtk
2 magnum pi
2 big n tasty
1 lvtk s1
IMG_20200814_233428_717.jpg
1 of the 33 x lvtk is stunted but looks like it has green so ill give it a couple days to see if it does anything before culling, seems ok but tiny little dot.