DK's FUNK FARM

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
Woo-hoo new flower tent!! We up an running now!! @J.James got 1 female 4th gear so far just sexed out!! They big man!! Thick thick stocks. They all in 3 gal for the moment might move to 5 gal might see what happens not sure yet. I gotta grab another light for the 4x4 too before I flip em all I got 3 tents gonna clone some of em I got going buy definitely gonna pop some more of CLG beans tonight hehe

Attachments

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
@J.James this side chick from seed is the size of @Heisenbeans Bridezilla haha oh my fuckin god U 2 putting out fuckin beasts guys hahaha!! I got a 4th gear male ima hit the zilla with an see what happens haha @angel4us got a jungle on his hands from heisens gear lmfao!! Dude I fuckin love it!! I got a (copper chem x OBS) female in there she looking good as fuck to man!!

Attachments

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
Alright here we go here's the list I got going
2 @ GPS tomahawk
1 @ sacred lotus
6 @ bubbas gift x 24k gold
3 @ starfighter
2@ royal mystery
3 @ runtz x DCP f2 (death star cherry pie)
3 @ watermelon zkittles x floozy

Running under a ViparSpectra p1500 in a 2x3 at the moment going into 3 gal bags! Once I have them all up an running I'll throw some others in my 2x2 with another P1500 and veg. I'm looking for a couple males too! I have some 24k medijuana pollen, blizzard bush, and eagle scout pollen I'm going to hit all the girls with. Should be good to go!! I'm looking for atleast 6 girls to go into the 4x4 under the 550v2. Hopefully by Christmas should be good to go! Also got some GT I just put into the mini mono!! And another 20qts of other strains (z strain, ApeR, B+, AA+, KSSS X LGT, Malabar, Mars coming soon!! Should be fun af this summer!

Attachments

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
Well alright then.... lol we got a few new genetics in an going in paper towel tek at the moment!! This should a pretty good run I'm getting excited!! Got some blackberry bread and some blackberry Skittles going in now too!! 😋 so the on another note the GT's fully colonized and is now in fruiting conditions hehe!! Wont be long now my friends!!

Attachments