DK's FUNK FARM

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
No
I don't wanna trash talk yer thread but...I got 2 above ground for the contest already ;)

JK man, those Blizzard Bushes sound really cool. I wonder how similar they are to the valley chems. I'd love to try something with Appalachia in it too.
No no Freekin way hahaha its only been like 2 3 days hahahaha🤣
Yea bro they should be pretty cool ive run them before once an they were past one of em had like a self canopy trait I think! Im from Maine so I like the old school 91 chem an mass super skunk and northeast fire appalachia 🔥 strains!!! Well see if i can even get it big enough to chop by Dec 25th 😆,

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
No

No no Freekin way hahaha its only been like 2 3 days hahahaha🤣
Yea bro they should be pretty cool ive run them before once an they were past one of em had like a self canopy trait I think! Im from Maine so I like the old school 91 chem an mass super skunk and northeast fire appalachia 🔥 strains!!! Well see if i can even get it big enough to chop by Dec 25th 😆,
I'm thinking with all that Chem in there, they'll get plenty big.

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
Yea the pure vida and stardawg genetics should be awesome i had a green crack that was huge once I loved it im stoked I haven't run it in probably 1.5 years or longer so it should be fun those were my last 4 if I get a good keeper ill take cuttings and keep her going and hopefully send some to some of my buddies to stable up if its good enough lol I hope so should stank lol

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Yea the pure vida and stardawg genetics should be awesome i had a green crack that was huge once I loved it im stoked I haven't run it in probably 1.5 years or longer so it should be fun those were my last 4 if I get a good keeper ill take cuttings and keep her going and hopefully send some to some of my buddies to stable up if its good enough lol I hope so should stank lol
Only smoked green crack once . What a treat!

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
My cross of OBS TO CC coming up good only got 1 going im praying its a fem. The Bridezilla are small they seem to grow a lil slow at first but there coming. I got 1 ECSD going strong and 2 gmo cake and 1 purple cake coming also. Still don't have any BlizzardBush up above ground yet but they should pop up soon for a KABOB pic 20200914_115354.jpg20200914_115741.jpg

Attachments

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
I second that....and I severely miss my oldest...daily. Hug em/spoil em like you can lose em/like it's their last day here...cus...well...yeah. Shit does happen. Too cute. Double trouble for sure.
Yea man for sure my oldest 16 she's in New Hampshire with my X and I barely see her maybe 2 times a year. Its really hard on both of us. I got my 4 with my current wife (12) years with us out here but same man it goes really fast hopefully we teach em to make the right decisions with out our help out there!!

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
woohoo new setups coming got a new pro series viparspectra p1500 for 2x2 veg and 2 sf1000s for my 3x3 and my mars 400 for my 2x3. Got 3 clones of some mendo dope running good thanks @angel4us!! Popped 4 4th gear the other day thanks @J.James!! Got the family settled in the new spot life is good bout to turn this bitch up over here!! Looking at a 4x8 for my big girls around Christmas!! Mendo girls made it cross country like some boss bitches haha and all the @Heisenbeans I put in the cloner and 6 went into a 6 spot dwc on the way across are going strong af and im heading back to go grab the clones I cut off my moms to run over on this side of the world 🌎 😅 🤪 😎 im back... again haha fuck yea guys

Attachments

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
Out of a huge freekin plant got 2 beans of mendo crossed to.......either sour strawberry kush, chemdog , sour bubble, 24 k gold , or that unknown Sativa my growmie got haha 😄 we got a couple of Mendo Mystery strains coming!!! Got my new P1500 for the new 2x2 clone/veg tent!!

Attachments

Bustenbeans

Smoke pot, eat twat and smile alot
You'll be happy with that 1500.i have the older model and it's a rock start in my 2x2x4 have 6 clones 3 in 3 gallons and others in 1 and 2 gallons.its a tight ass fit but my only option at the moment.20201116_182825.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
You'll be happy with that 1500.i have the older model and it's a rock start in my 2x2x4 have 6 clones 3 in 3 gallons and others in 1 and 2 gallons.its a tight ass fit but my only option at the moment.View attachment 78132
Damn bro thats sick!!! Glad u o hear its good they got a 15% off all there p series and xs series and 40% off there par series I was looking at the par1200 pulls 545 at the wall for a 4x4 im gonna do either that or spider farmer sf2000 im still debating lol