DK's FUNK FARM

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Shit lmao I've run a fuck ton of GPS!!!! i had really nice girls with the OBS and Texas Butter ive literally only got 1 pack of shitty beans from them outa like 30+ strains and they replaced em... but the fuckin OBS that tangi shit I love it and the old school shit like eagle scout was sick as fuck
I concur here, not ran the OBS, but the Texas butter and Eagle Scout went down very well around here. My TB was awesome as a wake and bake, the flavour just worked so well with my morning coffee.............think I may have to re-visit those just for a bit of personal stash.;)

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
I concur here, not ran the OBS, but the Texas butter and Eagle Scout went down very well around here. My TB was awesome as a wake and bake, the flavour just worked so well with my morning coffee.............think I may have to re-visit those just for a bit of personal stash.;)
Just so happens I got a few packs when I could of the TB if you need any beans brother!!!! I love t h e OBS an TB fuck yea!!! Hit me up u need beans they might still have obs but I know the TB is gone...I think lol!!

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
still small as fuck dropped 4 auto to try an get s9me bud asap I hate fucking moving around the country can never just keep shit going but love an compassion my brothers and sisters ❤ plant more seeds.... im so so so far off from bud fml... fuckin drinkin heavy and I hate fuckin alcohol but she's my ridding partner at this point I guess 20200830_151701.jpg20200830_151651.jpg20200830_151651.jpg20200830_151701.jpg

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
well the girls are doing good got 2 GMO CAKE, 2 BRIDEZILLA, 1 east coast stardawg and 1 purple cake. Theres 1 of my crosses in there of OBS X COPPER CHEM its the biggest in the back left but its also a week ahead of all my fems. I lost a ECSD but its ok an i got 1 gmo cake thats a runt but we gonna nurse her back! Had all 4 of my contest entry's of Blizzard Bush pop in the cup I be moving those to soil shortly and putting them in veg tent. 20200909_150854.jpg20200909_150851.jpg20200909_150902.jpg20200909_150858.jpg