DK's FUNK FARM

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
Hey... so my fuckin legs broke, I cant work now, an I'm going broke...I got plenty if time to sit on my fuckin ass and burn... im running outa flower...my shits 4-5 months off atleast... just moved out here to the land of children of the corn....I dont know anybody....maybe I start a YouTube channel and have people send me free weed to do smoke report? Thoughts lol....this is first time in years I haven't had my own....i really just need fuckin green meds....fuck i dunno im getting fuckin depressed/desperate i think.... more weed more vodka tonight 🤪

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Hey... so my fuckin legs broke, I cant work now, an I'm going broke...I got plenty if time to sit on my fuckin ass and burn... im running outa flower...my shits 4-5 months off atleast... just moved out here to the land of children of the corn....I dont know anybody....maybe I start a YouTube channel and have people send me free weed to do smoke report? Thoughts lol....this is first time in years I haven't had my own....i really just need fuckin green meds....fuck i dunno im getting fuckin depressed/desperate i think.... more weed more vodka tonight 🤪
Omg four to five months. Pop an auto or two 🤠

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
These all Heisens had 100% germ rate couple probably year old lol. Its all the fems I popped a couple weeks ago hopefully I can grab a new light an set my other tent up soon... lol heres what I just chopped way early....way early... trying to medicate my fuckin leg/foot haha

Attachments

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Shit lmao I've run a fuck ton of GPS!!!! i had really nice girls with the OBS and Texas Butter ive literally only got 1 pack of shitty beans from them outa like 30+ strains and they replaced em... but the fuckin OBS that tangi shot I love it and the old school shit like eagle scout was sick as fuck
Damn thats wicked! Have you run any of the Tahoe crosses? I think one is Sky Warden maybe?

I’ve heard a few people mention OBS and Texas Butter now, must be some fire in there!

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
so ima throw this out there! Im legit outa flower....if anyone in us can help me with anything I got a gofundme and shit but I need meds guys im hurting lost my fucking job to covid and brike my ankle an heal playing with my kids... obviously my shits like 4 5 months off I just got going again an ill trade seeds fuckin cashapp but im broke af hence the 5 kids. This my only outlet to beg for help.. and I have never had to ask for help so im fuckin new at it and dont know how... but i need flower dm me please please